Name one thing you wish you had or could do that's easier or better for the opposite sex?

You can name more then one if you wish of course.

• This is a very important topic to me
  • I don't care about this topic one way or other
  • This is a dumb topic

Most Helpful Guy

• Be vulnerable and afraid without it turning off my partner's sex drive.

Focus on my kids while partner pays the bills, and not feel guilty about it.

What Girls Said 8

• Baggy clothing! Almost all trendy clothing for women is tight and restrictive, men wear t shirts and loose fitting jeans and get to be comfy while I have to wear heels, have a thong up my ass, a bra cutting into my chest, all while worrying if my dress is covering me and not flying up

• Boyfriend jeans with a belt look great, you don't have to wear tight clothing.

• I always thought it was cool that guys can stand whilst they pee

• Pee standing up.

I love camping and it would make life so much easier if I could just walk over to a tree, turn my back and take a piss. This having to go deeper into the trees, pull my pants to my knees and squat bullshit sucks.

• Being less bound to be raped. Less risky for them to go out alone at night...

• Not have feelings.

• @GhostOnToast beat me to it. lol hahaha Then try it in the winter while out snowmobiling.

• Earn higher wages in the workplace.

• Not memorize something that was said and keep dwelling on it

• Now that I read the guys' replies, it's just... sad.

What Guys Said 6

• Having a much better support system after break ups, interpersonal problems and such.
    Getting sympathy in virtually any situation you're given.
    Being able to express emotions freely.
    Having tons and tons of options when it comes to dating, and sex.
    Those at the top of my head, I guess. But girls get away with many things in life, though. 😕

• Man... all I want is to get sex as easy as a girl or close your sexual path as easy as them. 😞😞😢😢😭😭💦💦💦💦☔️☔️☔️🌊🌊🌊🌊

• Boobs. Boobs are awesome.

• Either having labor delivery or menstruation be at least a little more tolerable for women.

• Have sex when I want it and who I want it with.

• Minimal body hair is a thing I crave to have as females have.