How clean is your room/house/car?

I hate to clean. I wait until the sink is full, my dirty clothes are covering my floor, and water bottles/skittle wrappers and a bunch of shit is littering the back of my truck before I'll clean. Most of the time. Im no where near a clean freak. I wouldn't consider my place dirty just cluttered and messy. I full out clean like once a week unless I have a guy I like come over. I lived with my ex boyfriend when I was 16/17 (he was 18/19) and I cleaned his place all the time for 2 years. I wasn't messy living with him but now I have my own place and im so messy and unorganized.
Are you a dirty/messy/unorganized person? Or are you very clean and put together?

• I don't clean
  • Once in a while I'll clean.
  • I'm about the same as you.
  • I clean enough for it to be decent.
  • I'm ocd about cleaning
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I live with my girlfriend and I would say we're both moderate when it comes to cleanliness. We're too lazy to clean every day or every other day but we do tidy up enough for it to look decent. We don't have driver's permit, hence no car, so I can only talk about our apartment. For me, it actually depends a lot on the room. There are certain places that I like to be very clean and others where I'm more easy-going. Namely, the kitchen is very important to me. In the kitchen I can be a total cleanliness-freak and I want it to be absolutely spotless. The reason for this is that I love to cook and cooking in a messy kitchen isn't fun (especially since our kitchen is small). But it's also important to me because we keep fresh food in the kitchen and I don't tolerate any dirt or dust or old grease etc. around fresh food. I wipe the kitchen floor almost every day. Likewise, I want the bathroom to be clean too. In the bathroom I store our pharmaceutical stuff (pills, first-aid items etc.) and it's very important to me that these things remain as sterile as possible. I also don't like hair floating around in the bathroom.
    In rooms such as the living room or my office space, I'm much more relaxed. I constantly have some dust on my desk cuz my computer attracts so much of it and I kind of stopped bothering. My girlfriend regularly vacuums our apartment 1-2 a week, so it's generally quite clean I'd say. I do the laundry for both of us since that is a chore I prefer over vacuuming ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• I am kinda different in different rooms of the house. I cannot stand the kitchen being messy so that gets cleaned on a regular basis, I just like to be able to cook and have everything cleaned and cleared and ready to go. I clean bathrooms like once a week. My room is by far the messiest and I don't do laundry unless I am down to my last pair of granny panties (I hate doing laundry) with a passion. But everything else in my room i keep super organized, I love to organize. My car I keep extremely clean, I throw out garbage every time I get gas, vacuum on a regular basis and wipe everything else down with clorox wipes. I also keep everything at work clean and organized, I work with teenagers so they are incapable of cleaning up after themselves and it drives me nuts.

What Guys Said 10

• Car really clean
    House kind of clean
    Room not that clean.

I just go into my room to sleep so it doesn't bother but basically its just clothes around.

• I clean up for company, but otherwise my house is pretty messy. My room is a total disaster, my cars- depends which one. I'm a total neatfreak for the Mustang, my car is cluttered, my truck is usually a mess, but its a work truck. Anybody with a clean truck probably doesn't need one.

• Car? spotless. House? eh... Room? Take Chernobyl, and multiply it by cancer...

• cars clean, house is clean, but not my room. Even if I clean everyday , there are at least 5 cups everytime I wake up haha.

• I clean everyday, coz I can't stand dust 8)

• Car is practically spotless, room could use some sprucing up.

• I don't really clean but I convince other people to clean my room for me so it's always clean

• My house decently clean and organized. Can't say the same about my room though.

• My car is generally always clean
    House is moderately clean
    My room, clean 6 days a week

• My room is super clean and I have no car.
    By the way, could you help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1940318-hi-how-do-i-look

What Girls Said 12

• My room is VERY clean. I need it to be clean to feel okay, well sometimes it is a little messy but that's rare and if it is then I'm gonna clean the mess in less than 12h. The house is decently clean since I don't live alone in this house lol and I don't have a car.

• I'm in between "Clean enough to be decent" and "OCD" XD I like to be tidy and clean but my organization system is usually more "controlled chaos"

• I'm ocd. I do a deep full deep clean every weekend when my work week is up and small cleaning throughout the week. I make my bed every day, dirty laundry is always placed in the hamper, dishes done daily. If I go to a friend's house and it's dirty I'll clean it, that's how bad my ocd is.

• My best friend is sort of like that. Lol she doesn't go on a cleaning spree because it's not a "disaster" but she will take my clothes and toss them in a basket as we talk. Her doing that normally forces me to clean. =/ ... ha
      I'm usually not home but to sleep plus an hour or 2. On my days off from work is my usual day that I tidy up.

• My car is clean because it's new. The house is er meh could do in some areas. My room is meh too. Just haven't had the energy to deal with my room and house

• My room used to be really clean coz my mum made me clean it lol but now that I live alone my room can be a bit messy sometimes 😛 my apartment is alright, I try to be as clean as possible coz well, I share with other people and we try to keep things nice hah and I wish I had a car, but I don't lol

• pretty messy

• I'm well above decent & not quite OCD about cleaning.

• ALL three are very clean. If its not then i will have to clean it up

• I rarely ever clean. I think (hope) my Nan does :p

• I hate messy rooms but I'm also really lazy. My room isn't dirty though just messy.

• I keep things as tidy as possible. Dust usually is my only main issue.

• how exactly is this question relevant? for possible reason would you want to know this?

• The same reason someone would ask to see the second most recent photo on your phone or if you like dogs or cats more. It's boredom. It was late at night couldn't sleep... and there you have it.