Am I taking my crush too far?

I met this guy online about 4 months ago. He and I have been talking to each other since we met each other. We have so many things in common and he knows how to make me laugh. He tells me that I am cute and adorable (I never had a boyfriend so I would not know how to react to that) We have the weirdest conversation and we never get bored with each other. He is super charming and he says that he doesn't want me to change because he likes me the way I am. I am really starting to like him, but I don't want to fall for him and something else happens. He is always busy and we can not talk as much as we used to but at the end of the day we work through it. When I like someone (even just a little) I get very emotional and start getting really attached to them. When he does not text me back I get really nervous because I am always waiting for him to text me back so I can talk to him more. For some reason I think he is my boyfriend in my mind and I know that is not the case. I am trying so hard to relax and just take things slow but as soon as he messages me I stop everything that I am doing to tak to him. He also has no problem with meeting me to get to know me better. I really like this guy but I honestly do not know if he feels the same way about me. Advice?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.