Does anyone know any great sites to blog on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I blog on Medium. com and soon Thought Catalog. Those are in my opinion have the best content on any subject on the net. You would do great on either one.

What Guys Said 6

• Obviously, I'm gonna say you should share myTakes here at GirlsAskGuys! :P

That said, I think Medium is a great platform that will do the trick in a much more streamlined way than Wordpress or Blogger.

Facebook's Notes are a nice alternative but I'm not sure they rolled out the new look for everyone.

• Trying to find something better than GaG? Yeah, me too, lol. Experience Project is a great place to do that - the best I'd ever been on for blogging, but I have to warn you the site is just AWFUL. The community there is full of abuse and users with fake accounts.

Dragan mentioned wordpress is also good, but it's a lot of work getting yourself out there, and they make you have to program in your own widgets. Discouraged me from trying again.

• 0|0
  • not sure which type of blog your talking about but have you tried tumblr? :D

• i used to use blogger a few years back

• I do not know,

What Girls Said 2

• WordPress has been popular for a while. Other sites include Weebly, Blogger, Tumblr, and Wix. I'm sure there are more, but those are the only ones coming to mind right now.

• WordPress
    Blogger
    Tumblr