Does anyone know any great sites to blog on?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I blog on Medium. com and soon Thought Catalog. Those are in my opinion have the best content on any subject on the net. You would do great on either one.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Obviously, I'm gonna say you should share myTakes here at GirlsAskGuys! :P

That said, I think Medium is a great platform that will do the trick in a much more streamlined way than Wordpress or Blogger.

Facebook's Notes are a nice alternative but I'm not sure they rolled out the new look for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to find something better than GaG? Yeah, me too, lol. Experience Project is a great place to do that - the best I'd ever been on for blogging, but I have to warn you the site is just AWFUL. The community there is full of abuse and users with fake accounts.

Dragan mentioned wordpress is also good, but it's a lot of work getting yourself out there, and they make you have to program in your own widgets. Discouraged me from trying again.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • not sure which type of blog your talking about but have you tried tumblr? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to use blogger a few years back

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• WordPress has been popular for a while. Other sites include Weebly, Blogger, Tumblr, and Wix. I'm sure there are more, but those are the only ones coming to mind right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • WordPress
    Blogger
    Tumblr

0|0
    0|0