Like what do you think you would be doing right now if we didn't have cell phones and the internet?

I was wondering this about that, what would you be doing right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still be working, but it'd be harder to communicate with my employers since the Internet and cell phones are the way we relay messages to each other.

• did your position exist before the technology?

• Part of it, yes. I definitely could still do it. Technology has just made things easier.

• cool... just wondering, a lot of business changed was created and just evaporated as a result of the technology... TY

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• enjoying my life, definitely

• I would probably be doing research in the library.

• Sleeping

• Reading a book.

• really... cool... Thankx

• I'd be sleeping.

• i'd be on the beach in Malibu, drinking cool drinks while watching and listening to the waves come in with my boyfriend.

... then i'd wake up.

• nice but I'm confused the beach is a dream and you actually would be sleeping... or would you nap on the beach... lol doesn't matter... cool ;-) nThankx

• it could really be either. ;)

• The dishes...😒

• Probably sleeping

• that's funny... Thank you ;-)

• I would be out shoveling the snow that fell yesterday.

• I would be probably be reading right now

• Eating food... its normally what i do when i don't have my phone or internet :")

• Planting a Garden

• reading my books.

• Reading or drawing

• I don't know

• probably reading or something (:

• we would have a life, as we used to when we didn't have phones and internet

• that is like weird... Thank you ;-)

What Guys Said 25

• See that's a good question, a lot of what I do is research for my projects - in which case the equivalent would be getting this information out of a book or a video.

HOWEVER...

The internet jump started my creativity and my hobbies because I knew the information and everything I needed was easy to get - all I have to do is a few clicks and I can read the information or have a product sent to my house.

So for me, it's quite possible my life would not have got as far without the internet.

• We'd all be working less and getting paid more to do so, and we'd be interacting more meaningfully. We're regressing.

• I've heard that the millennial generation is the first to be worse off than the previous generation

• Sounds right-on-the-money (or lack thereof) to me! ; - )

• Sitting at home watching TV.

• If I hadn't become addicted to MMORPGs back in the days of EverQuest, I'd be a professional artist and fantasy author today...

• LOL... I hear ya... if I only knew then what I know now and had 10 k to buy google... Thankx

• Playing my Gibson LP studio more often and looking for the "Pick of Destiny" (Tenacious D reference).

• Studies have shown that learning dictionary words is equally as stimulating as sex. If this is the case, I'd probably be constantly flipping through the dictionary. I don't know, I wasn't alive before the invention of the Internet 90s kid.

• at home watching tv
    lol

as long as there is a screen I'll be there

• yep... Thankx dude and side note there would have been nothing on you had like 3 channels..

• you can do a lot with 3 channels

• Right now at this exact moment? I may not have a job. I'd be out of a job or at least doing something other than technology. Maybe be a phone tech or a financial adviser? I don't know.

• I've been wondering about this for a while. I remember a time when we didn't have cell phones or the internet. Corded phone off the wall stretching all the way to the bathroom then having cordless phones on the wall.

• I would be bored on the train...

• What I normally do when I am not online, sleeping, training, learning or relaxing/having fun.

• Probably watching TV, working out or playing video games.

• making a lan party with my friends like in 1996 xD

• probably better

• For starters, I'd be unemployed. :P

• Probably reading s book. That's what I did before the internet and cell phones.

• Trying to work out why my cell phone and internet wasn't working! lol

• I'd be leading a warband fighting injustice and killing bad guys

• Homework. Prospering. Volunteering.

• I'd be doing this homework assignment

• We would be healthier and have a much better life... Or shall I say.. we would have a life.

• Having a life.

• Id not be on this site, and would actually meet females.

• Masturbate obviously...

• Probably fucking... well, the girls could be sleeping. But that's why the world is now about 7.4 billion people :) ... after all the cell phones and internet is a relatively new invention

• Winning @ lyf

• really... the game of life... board games were the thing.. Thankx man