Like what do you think you would be doing right now if we didn't have cell phones and the internet?

I was wondering this about that, what would you be doing right now?

0|1
18|26

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still be working, but it'd be harder to communicate with my employers since the Internet and cell phones are the way we relay messages to each other.

1|2
    0|0
    • did your position exist before the technology?

• Part of it, yes. I definitely could still do it. Technology has just made things easier.

• cool... just wondering, a lot of business changed was created and just evaporated as a result of the technology... TY

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• enjoying my life, definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably be doing research in the library.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sleeping

1|1
    0|0
  • Reading a book.

0|1
    0|0
    • really... cool... Thankx

• I'd be sleeping.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd be on the beach in Malibu, drinking cool drinks while watching and listening to the waves come in with my boyfriend.

... then i'd wake up.

0|1
    0|0
    • nice but I'm confused the beach is a dream and you actually would be sleeping... or would you nap on the beach... lol doesn't matter... cool ;-) nThankx

• it could really be either. ;)

• The dishes...😒

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably sleeping

1|0
    0|0
    • that's funny... Thank you ;-)

• I would be out shoveling the snow that fell yesterday.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be probably be reading right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating food... its normally what i do when i don't have my phone or internet :")

0|0
    0|0
  • Planting a Garden

0|0
    0|0
  • reading my books.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading or drawing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • probably reading or something (:

0|0
    0|0
  • we would have a life, as we used to when we didn't have phones and internet

0|1
    0|0
    • that is like weird... Thank you ;-)

What Guys Said 25

• See that's a good question, a lot of what I do is research for my projects - in which case the equivalent would be getting this information out of a book or a video.

HOWEVER...

The internet jump started my creativity and my hobbies because I knew the information and everything I needed was easy to get - all I have to do is a few clicks and I can read the information or have a product sent to my house.

So for me, it's quite possible my life would not have got as far without the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • We'd all be working less and getting paid more to do so, and we'd be interacting more meaningfully. We're regressing.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've heard that the millennial generation is the first to be worse off than the previous generation

• Sounds right-on-the-money (or lack thereof) to me! ; - )

• Sitting at home watching TV.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I hadn't become addicted to MMORPGs back in the days of EverQuest, I'd be a professional artist and fantasy author today...

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL... I hear ya... if I only knew then what I know now and had 10 k to buy google... Thankx

• Playing my Gibson LP studio more often and looking for the "Pick of Destiny" (Tenacious D reference).

0|1
    0|0
  • Studies have shown that learning dictionary words is equally as stimulating as sex. If this is the case, I'd probably be constantly flipping through the dictionary. I don't know, I wasn't alive before the invention of the Internet 90s kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • at home watching tv
    lol

as long as there is a screen I'll be there

0|1
    0|0
    • yep... Thankx dude and side note there would have been nothing on you had like 3 channels..

• you can do a lot with 3 channels

• Right now at this exact moment? I may not have a job. I'd be out of a job or at least doing something other than technology. Maybe be a phone tech or a financial adviser? I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been wondering about this for a while. I remember a time when we didn't have cell phones or the internet. Corded phone off the wall stretching all the way to the bathroom then having cordless phones on the wall.

• I would be bored on the train...

0|0
    0|0
  • What I normally do when I am not online, sleeping, training, learning or relaxing/having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably watching TV, working out or playing video games.

1|0
    0|0
  • making a lan party with my friends like in 1996 xD

0|0
    0|0
  • probably better

0|0
    0|0
  • For starters, I'd be unemployed. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably reading s book. That's what I did before the internet and cell phones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to work out why my cell phone and internet wasn't working! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be leading a warband fighting injustice and killing bad guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Homework. Prospering. Volunteering.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be doing this homework assignment

0|0
    0|0
  • We would be healthier and have a much better life... Or shall I say.. we would have a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id not be on this site, and would actually meet females.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate obviously...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably fucking... well, the girls could be sleeping. But that's why the world is now about 7.4 billion people :) ... after all the cell phones and internet is a relatively new invention

0|0
    0|0
  • Winning @ lyf

0|0
    0|0
    • really... the game of life... board games were the thing.. Thankx man