Ahem... What? I just dreamed my about my ex?

In first time forever. I promise you I have nothing to do with him, I don't think of him nor the memories I feel like I've moved on completely.
But these dreams are not flash back or anything. They are not memories. They are like... Random events. Good ones instead of bad ones? Usually romantic ones than actions of us fighting or something.
I just woke up realizing I've just dreamed about him I was like uh... what?

the dream is about that he added me on snapchat randomly and I recognized his name and his pic. I was surprised that it's him whatever. I also got a text on snapchat from.. and there was one pic of him and the guys and One of them goes to my school. I'd be thinking " oh that's why he's looking at me like that because he probably knows about me and my ex"

like I said... I don't think he was an ex bc 11months together I think he manipulated my feelings I don't know for sure.

So so any ideas whyy I'm still getting these dreams? I am like ready to move forward I'm not clinging on to anything

Most Helpful Guy

• We're on the same boat.
    I also dreamed about her although she was a gold digger and a cheater.
    I think it's because I didn't get a proper closure when we broke up, I don't know the exact reason but that's my probable theory for it.

• I researched about why I've been getting these dreams, and I've realized bc I didn't get a closure. But like... Why are they good events? And happy events in my dreams?

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not as ready as you might think. Or they're just random dreams.

What Guys Said 5

• Dreams are just a demented mishmash of experiences and imaginings, which to me don't amount to a puddle of pee. I've probably had dreams wherein Rush Limbaugh and Benito Mussolini fed me bits of crust from the rim of a dirty toilet, but I wouldn't wake up and spit it out!. Get on with your life. Leave the past in the past.

• Anytime I see someone I know in real life, in a dream I assume they're a part of my subconscious personality that I'm not listening to.

• your lucky that your having dreams of your ex, im having nightmares that i scream loudly in the middle of my sleep. lol

• its normal , they mean nothing
    they will stop having them by time
    its just you need emotional support, and it comes in his picture as he was the last one there
    by time it will just fade

• I don't know didn't feel like his last pic, looks like s picture of him over the years after we broke up of him looking more.. mature. Like more his age. And in that dream he would text "hey"

• i mean NOW he is the last one you knew, when ur mind wants to represent a male figure or emotional figure it calls the last man u have been with, it doesn't relate to him as a person, its just a sympol

• Just a dream.

What Girls Said 0