Have you tried commit a suicide and failed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , sadly. I've been diagnosed with depression ever since i was 12 years old and i am still depressed :( i even have a suicide note and i planned how i'm gonna do it but, i always chicken out because 1.) i've always been scared of death and i don't wanna know where the heck it's gonna take me since i'm not religious 2.) my family. They love me soooo much and they'd die without me i couldn't do that to them. Really those 2 are the only reasons i haven't killed myself yet. Guess i just have to keep holding on..

• why would you choose the hardest way to solve the easiest problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Was in a coma for two weeks when I was 21. So, 4 years ago. Took about 112 grams of Deadly Nightshade root (overkill) in the form of a very black tea. Experienced fear that was so pure and concentrated that it transcended fear and became something entirely else. All I remember is just screaming and screaming and screaming: and ambulance lights. Then I blacked out, woke up 2 weeks later, off to rehab for a month. Which was pretty awesome, actually. All I did was read and smoke cigarettes and get buzzed off the opiates they prescribed me for my intubation. That shit tears your throat up, that tube they stick in. Ugh. When they rip it out, hurts like a mother fucker. And the catheter. Fucking ow.

112 grams is a lot. 1-5-10 grams or something would kill a grown man. Children have been known to eat a couple of the berries and die. The root is much more concentrated with the poisons than the berries, namely atropine. Guess they got the antidote in time. They even fucked up at first, too, I'm told, and gave me liquid charcoal, which is typical for people who have taken dangerous chemicals or alcohol poisoning. Only thing is, poisons require antidotes. What idiot doctors. And they still won.

Sometimes I think I did actually die, and this is some kind of identical alternate world or some celestial test. Or that I'm still in the coma, and my reality is just a conjuration of my mind.

'course I've been on death's door a couple other times, but those weren't suicide attempts. I could have just shot myself in the temple, but I'd seen too many failed suicides by gun. Really didn't want brain damage if I failed. Knew a guy who fucked it up. He was... well.

And hanging is just undignified. Chemicals are my thing, I guess. Also, I thought it was kinda poetic. Being killed by Atropa "the Goddess of Fate" Belladonna "a beautiful woman". I was going to make it even more poetic and just grow my own death, but I decided that'd take too long. Although. I couldn't see very well when I woke up. Luckily, my eyesight came back perfectly 20/20. That woulda sucked.

I severely underestimated the power of the plant. I took some sedatives, planning to just pass out then never wake up. But the trepidatious fucking agonizing fear, throat so dry felt like I'd been in the desert for a couple weeks without water, room spinning. No way I was sleeping through that. Just didn't use enough sedative, I guess.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes I did. Then I realized that no matter how little I comtribute to others or a better world, there is someone to whom I mean the world, who has the same struggles as me, who would never understand that my actions would be for the best. So my sucky life goes on. And whats worse is, I'll live to a ripe old age too if my genetics have anything to do with it.

• No and I will never do it.
    If you're religious: it's a big sin
    If you're not: you most probably believe there is no afterlife, so you basically screw up the only life you have/ had.
    Yeah not a smart move in both cases.

• Waohh that's deep.. yaa up she's right guys (8

• It's the reason I left organize religion,
      The god I believe in wouldn't damn someone for those kinds of things.
      Hell its the reason I don't pray anymore.
      I attempted suicide twice,
      Both times, I had asked repeatedly, please just make this stop.
      For weeks on end I had a hard time feeling anything at all except, anger, sadness, despair. Why, because my brain chemistry is off and that is something he did to me.
      So I figure as long don't do something horrible,
      He and I are even

• But no, I think he recognizes what has happened and why,
      I think that the majority of suicides, end up in a place where, they are safe, happy, loved and all their needs are met,
      I couldn't call him benevolent if he didn't

• Nope I'm far too much of a coward to follow through...

• Nope, I believe there is still hope. My cousin did and that was depressing. We were all shocked. He tried the first time and survived then the second time he died. :'(

• Yes a few times

• I don't need to explain my actions and that's not how it was at the time. It definitely would have been the easiest solution

• Who are you to judge.

• No, but I have thought about homicide a couple times in my life. Depression is a little shit I wish I never went through. XD I'd never go through with it though since assholes aren't worth prison. >o >

• It's not the hardest way though.

• No. I have only had suicidal thoughts.

• No, I've only just thought about suicide. I haven't attempted it.

• not that i count. worst I've ever done was like scratch at a blood vein in my wrist but it just scabbed over. i think i just caused an abrasion cuz it hurt like hell lol

• Actually I am good at everything I do so if I had tried to commit suicide I'd be dead

• Im too chicken to commit suicide, I do contemplate about it when my life gets rough. Its kind of disappointing..

• In fact I have yes.

• Yes twice a year ago and those attempts obviously failed.

• I ve tried.. but I'm the only child of my parents and ik how much they struggle for me.. thinking about tht I give up all the tine

• Yes I took an overdose.

• I have thought of it at a low point in my life. But that was as far as it went.

• I never tried only thought of it.

• Yes I have

• yes...

• yes several times

• No why would I? Nobody doesn't have problems in life But we should be strong

• Yes, I tried. No, I didn't fail.

• Yes..

• I was a kid. Terrified. didn't think I could ever look past all the bad.

• Yes...

What Guys Said 17

• Never
    And IF I'd have wanted to do it I wouldn't have failed.

• I've never even thought about killing myself so no.

• Honestly, I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. I snap out of it quick though, I never actually made an attempt. I already know how I would do it though if I ever needed to.

• Does doing deadly shit for the LOLs count? I do shit that could kill me all the time. I once covered my 88 'Lude in gasoline, got in and had a friend light it, before driving about in a giant fireball for 5 minutes. :D

• I would say yes I took a comboniation of pills once upon a time and went to sleep, I woke up the next day and never tried anything like that again

• If they didn't fail I don`t see how they would answer this question *smh*

• Yes. It's the sole reason I can answer this question now.

• I have, twice

• a suicide? can you commit multiple?
    nah i'm sorry, that's not funny.

• yup, been there, failed that a lot of times.

• Yep.

• in csgo I did, only took fall damage :/

• Yep, I failed twice. I think twas a sign.

• Yes but it was half assed and I knew it wasn't going to work. Looking back on it... I'm embarrassed.

• I haven't even thought about it... I consider it a stupid move and never understood people who did it...

• my mom has...
    right infront of me

onlything that stopped her was that i told her if she does it im doing it right after
    and i meant it

• Holy shit, do you have someone else , that can take cre of you? That doesn't sound like a great environment.

• @Lynx122
      i had it rough
      my cousins came over and looked after us
      it also helped that one of my cousins is a pastor and the other ones a sheriff
      if i wasn't there im positive she wouldn't be here right not.. she was serious

• pulled the trigger but the magazine wasn't loaded. i took it as a sign to not go through with it.

• That's not failing; that's laziness and a lack of attention to detail.

• @Walls_and_Doors Lol you're a jerk

• @Toad-1 And you encourage suicide. We'll call it even.