Another QUIZ lol: What Is Your Worst Character Flaw?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

You’re Just Too Intelligent

Einstein’s got nothing on you! You’re one smart cookie with the ability to recall facts at the drop of a hat! Although sometimes you doubt your abilities, the truth is, most people wonder how you get to be so brilliant! Perhaps it’s thanks to your determined spirit and natural keenness for learning new things, but either way, you should probably audition for Jeopardy because with your sharp wit and eagerness to challenge yourself to try new things, you’re totally going to win big!

0|1
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re Way Too Awesome

Cooler than a cucumber, you’re effortlessly awesome and casually charismatic. Even when you are running errands or lounging around the house, you manage to look stylish and sophisticated. While sometimes people may be afraid to approach such a cool cat like yourself, they soon realize that you are unassuming and completely down to earth! We’d tell you to keep your cool, but you clearly already know how to do that!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• You’re Simply Too Funny
    The party don’t start ‘til you walk in, but the moment you do, everyone’s face lights up with a smile and before long the room is exploding with laughter! You are a natural born comic and have always had the ability to cause your friends and family to keel over with your side splitting sense of humor! In fact, it's sometimes difficult for your colleagues to get any work done when you’re around because they’re usually in tears, rolling on the floor laughing! We can’t wait to see you star on Saturday Night Live!

Lol. No.

1|0
    0|0
  • cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e7e-965e-3c90e13a449a.gif
    Cooler than a cucumber, you’re effortlessly awesome and casually charismatic. Even when you are running errands or lounging around the house, you manage to look stylish and sophisticated. While sometimes people may be afraid to approach such a cool cat like yourself, they soon realize that you are unassuming and completely down to earth! We’d tell you to keep your cool, but you clearly already know how to do that!

Hmm :P

1|0
    0|0
  • You’re Way Too Awesome

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e7e-965e-3c90e13a449a.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You're Just Too Intelligent
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40ba-8014-2eb1a126fea4.gif
    Einstein’s got nothing on you! You’re one smart cookie with the ability to recall facts at the drop of a hat! Although sometimes you doubt your abilities, the truth is, most people wonder how you get to be so brilliant! Perhaps it’s thanks to your determined spirit and natural keenness for learning new things, but either way, you should probably audition for Jeopardy because with your sharp wit and eagerness to challenge yourself to try new things, you’re totally going to win big!

Lol. I don't see the link xD

1|0
    0|0
  • You’re Just Too Intelligent
    sounds about right.

1|0
    0|0
  • A thing of beauty is a joy forever and you dear, are drop dead gorgeous! You exude radiance and luminosity and turn heads whenever you walk out the front door. Even though people are intimidated by your looks, you’re far from arrogant. In fact, humility and modesty are perhaps your strongest characteristics. Seriously though, do you ever have a bad hair day?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're just too funny

The quiz is shit. I have much bigger flaws than that xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you!

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too inteligent for kaka quiz

1|0
    0|0
  • I am too funny LOL.
    By the way, could you help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1940318-hi-how-do-i-look

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You're simply too funny!

The party don’t start ‘til you walk in, but the moment you do, everyone’s face lights up with a smile and before long the room is exploding with laughter! You are a natural born comic and have always had the ability to cause your friends and family to keel over with your side splitting sense of humor! In fact, it's sometimes difficult for your colleagues to get any work done when you’re around because they’re usually in tears, rolling on the floor laughing! We can’t wait to see you star on Saturday Night Live!

1|0
    0|0
  • This is soooo faarrr off. LMAO hahahahahaha

You’re Just Too Intelligent

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just too awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're too funny. Lol no I think I am funny no one else does.

0|0
    0|0