So you are trying to enter the grocery store when you get stopped by this knight who says you can only pass if you best him in a duel, what do you do?

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• "Oh look, whose that? Is that sir King lance, from the north?" *points*

*knight looks, i walk in grocery store*

• Break out the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards of course.

• Yes! Many video games have prepared me for this moment. I can finally unleash my skills!

• I would look around, then look around again and say "Me sir? Is it me, good knight." "Yesh" he would reply. "I warn you good knight, do move along and let my pass. I have but honest business to attend to and a gentle demeanor. But my skills are as sharp as my blade" *and I would pull out a long sword. He would take a step back "Let's do this" he would angrily say. "I beg you good knight, I inflict more than scratches and flesh wounds" "Come atith me" he would bark back. I would raise my eyebrow and he would charge me. I would jump to the left jump on his back and flick his helmet off with the edge of my sword. Then I would somersault over his body to his right and put my blade to his neck. He would cry out in fear. "Move along, I would say" And he would jump to his black stallion steed. He would rush out of the store. I would grab my buggy and browse the artisan lettuce. Things would be quiet for a few seconds, then stampeding through the electronic doors he would come with a lance and his huge black steed. I would jump into my cart, grab the french bread to my right and get my squire, the bagger boy, to push my as fast his he could. He would let go, I and the dark knight would race towards each other. 3 seconds away, 2, 1. We would collide in an instant and a clap of thunder would reverberate throughout the store. Dark knight and his big black steed would lie on the ground next the Easter candy. The crusty french bread, that would have gone great with soup, would be deep in the knight's shoulder. The crowds would cheer. Soccer moms would weep. Such valiant and artful maneuvering. The knight would limp onto his shaken steed. He would drop his sword at my feet, bow his head, and leave my mart, never to return.

• I am call my giant apple to come and stomp on him! And walk through! lol

• *casually draws sword out and gets into fighting stance*

• Just go somewhere else :P

• Guess I'm driving to a new grocery store.

• I trip him and go in.

• I'd say fuck it and leave and go to another grocery store. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• I would go to a different grocery store

• Just say
    NI.

• Turn right around and keep walking

• I'm a chamber whore soooooo yeah I'll be passing prettyyyy soon😈😂

• I'd probably honestly be like"Boyyyyy if you don't get yourrrrrrr!" 😂😂😂 and pull out my friend's sword (yes I have a veryyyy strange friend who carries a sword and wears a cape around... he's cool AF don't judge him)" It shall be a dull to the death!!! They call me DICKKKK SLAYERRRR OF THE NORTH!"

• Dick slayer hmmmm ;)

• I'm going to a different store. Simple.

• I'd fight him! I need my Cheetos, dammit

• No time to talk to such creature! Leave him (assume it's a male) and go away.

• I walk over to a different enterace.
    There's at least two enterences to every grocery story.

• I ll challenge him for a race in swimming :p

• Laugh, appreciate the work he put in his costume and ask if I can take a picture with him.

• Turn around and leave

• Kick him in the nuts

• Lol I'd leave that store or get help

• Take out my light saber and tell him "bring it bitch" XD

What Guys Said 32

• and this has nothing to do with the holy grail I assume.

well then I say LETS GET IT ON! and just run around him.

• Slap him with my glove and shout "no, I challenge YOU to a duel!"

• Go home don my armor (yes I have armor) grab one of the great swords (yes I have great swords) and take him out. easy peasy... what would you do?

• I'll wreck you m5+3

• Call security

• I'll showw him nude girls on my cellphone.
    Then his penis will get bigger and bigger... and he will need to take out the armor, but, because he is naked he runs home...

• I would avoid that store in the future.

• He is the only who challenged by by that logic.
    I choose pistols, something a knight wouldn't know how to use.
    I ice that motherfucker

• Yeah that or just shoot him with a sniper rifle,
      There is no reason for me to actuallly dual him and not just kill him

• I'd probably just run

• Guess I'm never using those grocery card points. Changing supermarkets.

• Armour looks heavy.
    Lets race.

• I agree, then when it comes to the duel I shoot him. He's only got a sword, easy win.

• It's Glock time. You don't bring a sword to a gun fight. :-)

• Alrighty then! We will decide this in a duel to see who can name the most elements of the periodic table of elements!

• Chop off his arms and legs and see if he still wants to fight.

• I choose Dierbergs instead

• Lol just laugh and walk by.

• He splits you in half with his giant sword. Sorry bro game over!

• He wouldn't do that at a store he would go to jail then and get gang banged by a bunch of guys sorry game over.

• Ask where is mommy is, than call the police and tell some kid in a Knight costume is lost.

• Either shoot him to win or go elsewhere

• Tell him I forgot to bring my yugioh cards.

• Fortunantly my modern martial arts would probably wreck his heavy clumsy armor

I would sweep him then jump on his head or chest

• Have you ever fought someone trained in HEMA? You'd be surprised at how nimble someone is in armor. They use that great sword like a heavy staff, using all parts of it it's a surprisingly quick weapon, and quite sharp. Mobility isn't as hindered as you would think and if you're opponent is properly trained they learn to play to their strengths. A leg sweep would probably end up with one of those quillions (sides of the handle guard) coming down towards your head.

• I honestly have no clue if it would work on a knoght lol how could i

• That's why I referred to HEMA (Historical Europian Martial Arts) people who train in those techniques. I can give you information if you want.

• I'm boxin, fuck it. Lol.

• >Get in car
    >Run over knight
    >Buy chips and Gatorade

• Push him down and watch him struggle to get up.

• Shoot him. Gotta love the Second Ammendment.

• Go to another grocery store. Their pears were never in season anyway.

• Go home, get my shotgun and slugs then see if he's up for that freaking challenge!

• i took my steel and shoot him

• More from Guys
    2