Could he be a catfish?

I have been using tinder for the past three months now. I am not expecting to find my perfect soul mate on there because it is a dating site that everyone uses. I met someone on their about two months ago and we have been having a lot of conversation with each other. It is funny because he and I will have the craziest conversations about nothing and still be able to talk to each other all day long and not get bored with each other. He is really cute and nice and I feel that he understands me. All that I do all day is wait for him to message me back (as if I have anything else to do) but it has gotten to the point that if he does not message me I will get really anxious and think that he does not want to talk to me again. I am trying so hard not to get too attached to him because I do not want to end up getting my heart broken. I really like him and I think that he really likes me but for some reason I think that he does not like me and that he is just talking to me because he is bored. I even asked him (indirectly) "I know you do not want to talk to me anymore because you do not really like me" as a joke and he said "Why would you think that I do not want to talk to you? You brighten up my day and everytime that I get a chance to talk to you I never want to stop". That made me secure, but at the same time I am still insecure because he can talk to any girl that he wants on tinder and I am sure that there are some gorgeous girls on their but he says that he would rather talk to me? I am just not convienced that he really means that. He has not messaged me at all in the past two days and I am trying to stay calm but i am so anxious because I want to talk to him again Advice? He seems to good to be true

What Guys Said 2

• No, not everyone uses tinder. It is probably the shallowest of sites. If you are using it for anything more than a hook up, then you are confused.

• Men are never catfishes.

What Girls Said 0