What makes life worth living?

For you, what makes life worth living? I myself don't have a proper answer for that

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is much for me to make life truly *worth* living but there are reasons I'm still alive.
    It's mainly my family and friends, (specific people too) that would care if I wasn't here. They'd be absolutely distraught. So I'm saying my relationships with them are what make life worth living.
    I'd also include all of the experiences I can have, positive and negative. I mean many people talk about how "Love+laughter" BS stuff but I'm all about just experiencing life in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you something and i hope you read this. Life is meaningless. We were nothing before we were born and we will go back to being nothing when we die. So you know what keeps me going. I want to expierence everything this world has to offer. Sex, games, loving people, hating people, being opinionated laughing my ass off while doing stupid shit with my friends. Happiness and making memories are the only things that matter in life. The only thing that sucks is that there are douxh bags out there, monsters who will try to ruin your life and lots of other bad shit happening all the time. But you know what, why let that stop ou from living a life you want. The more i read about how the founding fathers wanted this country to be a country where anyone could come too and you could live whatever life you choose, the more sense it makes. They mightve been born 250 uearsag o but they really knew what they were talking about.

• But you know what, why let that stop ou from living a life you want>>i think that's the core of the question... specially if you want to live a life you want because it seems too much far from your present reality, in any aspects of live like professional, love, spiritual

What Girls Said 21

• My relationships with my family and friends and other people I care about, my interest in learning and going to new places, all the things I want to do but haven't got the chance to yet, and my work that I'm very passionate about.

• 0|2
  • I don't know how to explain it... Just everything lol sunsets, mountains, cultures, people, animals, the rain, the ocean... Whenever I see this things I realise how perfect is our world and how great it is to be alive. Also, when u get to do crazy new experiences, that's when I feel like Im doing good things with my time 😛 life is good, even when bad things happen, there's always a good side, there's always a lesson, so that's another thing that makes life worth it for me, all the things we learn even in bad days

• funny, I always wonder myself. my mom says "you and your sister make my life worth living" ... but for myself, I dont know truthfully. I have nothing to look forward to, my life is pretty boring - yeah I have everything I want but its meaningless. Looking forward to Tuesday though, i get to see my handsome professor :-D

• Quite simply for me, it's love, laughter, music, and happiness that keep me going.

• I don't see a point im living but I also don't see a point in dying. For that reason I keep on living, may as well ride it out and live because I'll die at some point anyway.

• My relationships with my loved ones, my home, my favourite things and life itself. Life is beautiful! :-)

• I think being a person who wants to help other people and who loves something or someone. It's not money or glory, I think it's something deeper.

• Just being alive makes it worth while.

• cookies! ;)

• Little things in life make me laugh or smile. That's worth living😀

• special moments with family

• *Life exploration
    *Future goals
    *Happiness
    *Inner peace
    *The unknown

• Sex (in excess), food (in moderation), laughing, being in love

• So many new experiences to have.

• Friendship.

• I just love to live life, it's such a blessing to live here on this earth

• elaborate more please, why is a blessing to live here on this earth?

• Because I was born healthy and I'm alive and breathing and I'm blessed to have been born in America where freedom flows through us as Americans and whereas I could have been born In a country were they are less fortunate and do not have fresh running water and I'm truly lucky and blessed to live in a county where i can have fresh running was and electricity and many other blessing that we have in America. Yes life can get hard but that is just apart of life and we just have to work through it and become stronger as humans, and that is how we learn and grow. Life is a great thing when we realize that their is always someone else in a worse situation then us and we can be lucky that we are not in that situation

• thinking in that way... yeah... i should be more thankful for what i already have but that does not satisfy me yet

• The pursuit of happiness

• Sleeping, eating good food, and the view

• The future... And from a Christians point of view is te surve the Lord

• Cradling my newborn son in my arms.

What Guys Said 17

• What I live for:
    -Humour (I love to laugh my head off, if you need any help with that watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGwU5h1k2A4)
    -Problem solving (That feeling when I am working through a problem and find solutions to it)
    -Creativity (I am an inventor and it is an awesome feeling when you come up with a new idea)
    -Sex and masturbation (it feels really good and never fails to cheer me up a little)
    -Purpose (I have a huge project I'm working on, it gives me an amazing feeling to know I have a goal I'm working towards that will bring many rewards)
    -Friendship (For the first 18 years of my life I was alone, only now have a finally started to make them - it's an amazing feeling)
    -Fear (I like to do things that scare me, even terrify me - it is really empowering and gives me a rush. The moment after you've done it you feel like you can do anything if you put your mind to it)
    -Power (I used to acquire this through hacking video games, it is an amazing feeling to know you can create anything you want and nobody else on the game can stop you)

I guess these are the only things that really satisfy me.
    Porn and food never taste as good as I remember/imagine them - they always fail to satisfy me fully. The feelings I've listed above are the only things that can overcome me with emotion. Sometimes I get scared because I worry that I'm getting less and less satisfied and will spend my life chasing lasting satisfaction but rarely achieving it.

But most of all I live for adventure, a combination of all of the above: fear, power, sex, friendship, problem solving. I haven't had one yet (not fully), but I'm really hoping when my project is complete I will.

• Love and intimacy.

That's the reason for my joy and misery. Give me love and the rest falls into place.

• You're born -without anyone asking you if you wish that. Then -if you're lucky- 80, 90 or less years later death comes, *again* without anyone asking if you wish it.

And it's up to YOU to be as happy as possible between both.
    Success!

• well we where designed to work
    but not like we are now in society

it was suppose to be simple, than the rest of the day was suppose to be free with PLENTY of time to learn and have fun

now we work 8 to 12 hours a day 5 days a week
    we weren't even suppose to work every day

we are suppose to have are own land, are own cistern to drink from and are own cattle, plus sex

now we can't even do those things, government give an issue for everything
    they pretty much took are freedom and the land

• Joy, Love, Fun, Excitement, Ecstasy, Awe, Wonder those are emotions you can't experience whilst dead. ( in my opinion.)

• Because the drive to survive is embedded in our genes.

• The life around me

• I tell myself it is better than dying, since I would almost certainly end up in Orthodox Hell.

• Mathematics and coding

• well if you don´t have one, look for one. it´s up to you, that´s the charm of it.

• My son

• Hitting up McDonalds with my fellow memers after a good long pep band, and having some of that sweet orange Hi-C.

• Drugs, sleep, WiFi, sex, candy

• by chasing your dream

• Obsession, for the most desired wish. And draw a time frame to accomplish it.

• Death is what makes life worth living literally

• Being better than others.