Have you ever seen the Northern Lights{Aurora Borealis}?

I was out early the morning & the Northern Lights were putting on a display. Not the best I have seen but still nice. Have any of you been out on a clearnight & seen a display of the northern lights?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I went up to Fort McMurray in 2006, great sight.

Got snowed in at Edmonton on the way back to Calgary

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! as i lived in Yellowknife and you can see it clearly!! so beautiful. Glad you got a chance to see it as well :)

• Oh I have seen it many time up North of 51 in Ontario.

• Yes I agree. I remember one night we laid on the dock watching them till 2-3 am. in the morning.

• Thank you for MHO :)

And that's amazing. It's something i can't' ever get tired of!

What Guys Said 16

• I have seen them. VERY faintly. They don't extend down to the great lakes region in Western New York very often, and when they do, they are very washed out. But it was amazing anyways.

• Nope, I think the most Southern point in Europe where some beautiful Northern Lights have been seen was the North of the Netherlands (350 km North of where I live). Never in Belgium.
    And I've been in Norway but in the summer... it was always light so no chance :o :-(

• We used to see them in the summer where we lived about 51 north

• Hope things are ok for you.

• Sure, they are... though we're all worried about how many of these guys are still living undercover and ready to hit us again :-( :o

• I sure have, when I was out doing some winter camping a few years ago. I built a quinzhee in northern Ontario and was watching them from my campfire.

The wolves were howling too... it was so cool!

Made something like this out of snow...

irepi.ulaval.ca/.../...nzheeCamporeeBlainville.jpg

• Unfortunately I haven't but would like to at some point.

• Yeah, quite a few times. When I'm away for work over the summer, I see them almost every night, we're 50 mile from the nearest town there. I've even seen red and blue a few times, thats amazing.

• I want to so bad! 😭😭 lol

• Yeah, when I was about 8 years old I saw them all the way down here in south Florida... I remember doing a school report on them after that. It's cool stuff. I'd like to see a bigger event up in Alaska or Canada sometime in my life though.

• no but i wish i could see them at least one time

• That's one of the things I would really really like to see.

• I haven't, but that's something I want to see before hitting the bucket, for sure.

• Only in that movie brother bear omfao

• Yes. I was born in Scandinavia. Its beautiful.

• Nope but it's on the bucket list

• Every time I look in her eyes

• No but iv smoked northerlights.. its also a type of weed

• What is that? Never heard about it.
    By the way, could you help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1940318-hi-how-do-i-look

What Girls Said 11