Are gossipers the same as a person who needs to ask in order to get the truth?

Sometimes I think Im considered by other people as a gossiper for what I just want to do is to know the information there fore I ask and ask but that is not the same as being a gossiper. and some people may say stop asking questions dont be so curious. How can I be a gossiper when noone tells me anything so my solutuion is to ask.

What Guys Said 2

• you are just inquisitive... a gossiper is someone that asks for the information promising to keep it confident but tells everyone with an available ear.
    asking to hear truth doesn't make you a gossiper... mouthing off to everyone... does.

• You are right but soem people confuse the terms and could consider i could be a gossiper to know the truth they dont tell me but tell others around the same circle.

• For instane I belonged to a group of people who did aerobics and we competed on competitiosn. I know all the people in te group some were closer than ohers but I was no stranger. Today I went to the gym to train with the group as we used to do each Saturday. Last Saturday I could not ttain as I had a committment but I was always responsbile to infor the guy in charge of the grouo when I was not able yo make. Today to my surprise by the time i arrive at the gym noone was there, I di dmy trip in vain. When I text one of the ladies at the group thatnoone was at yhe gym she told me she was no longer with yhe gtroup the leader kicked her out last Sunday and also the aerobics group got dissolved like 2 weeks before-. The lady told me that she doubts the leader was not going to care to let me know that there was no training anymore.

I never knew that and noone inform me anything so iI start asking her about what happened she felt a bit uncomfortable me asking but hey noone inform me

• well see... SHE is the gossiper... not you. until you tell someone.

• gossipers talk about other ppls buisnesses and ususally negatively causing all sorts of bias influences and destroying other reltaionships without the person getting to defend themselves as truth often lies in between the two parties "truths". gossip happens as their attempt to gain favor and feel close with the other. but gossip is demonic its the instigator, accusor and liar.

i avoid gossipping hoes

What Girls Said 1

• No. Gossipers are trouble makers or attention seekers.