When was the last time you were truly surprised by something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Last Friday.

A close friend of mine was willing to let me go because I felt that I couldn't be friends with him now.

What Guys Said 11

• The other day outside a Trump rally, some guy wearing a ski mask with a Mexican flag draped over his shoulders, with a bunch of other people waving Mexican flags. For a second I almost forgot I was in the United States!

Oh, and the people holding signs promoting peace and condemning hate, who were shouting things like "F*ck you" and "F*ck Donald Trump" to the people coming out from the rally...

I was surprised, really surprised... for a brief time at least. Then I realized that this is part of why I feel so strongly that America needs Trump now more than ever.

Sorry to get political (not really), but this was honestly the last time I was truly surprised by something.

• Aha. I've thought about this for awhile, off and on. Nothing much surprises me, anymore. I sometimes feel as though I've seen it all. Although, I did unexpectedly see a video on GAG that I didn't expect to see here. And that was like an hour ago. So... An hour ago.

Although, previous that, I can't say I've been surprised by much anything for years.

• To be honest.. it was with lady friend on a date about a week ago and after we had went to dinner, we then went to a dance club.. we were on the dance floor dancing to Z Z top.. she discreetly guided my hand down the front of her dress slacks and she smiled just as big a smile as I did when I found that she too was wearing a diaper and pair of rubber pants just like I was.. I had only a minute ago had told her that I wore them.. it was a great date we still to this day laugh about that first date

• When the ball went between Bill Buckner's legs in Game 6 of the 1986 World Series.

• There was a twist in a show that was so bad and generic that I honestly didn't think they'd stoop that low. I was so mad.

• I have been through a lot, nothing really takes me unaware, it is just life, we have to live it.

• I don't really remember... guess my life has no surprises

• When Leo finally won an Oscar.

• A week ago , my boss , he suddenly resigned from company , he used to tell me how great our company are , for years , and suddenly he left like that lol

• its been so long i dont remember

• Not long enough. Ha way too many suprises in my life lately, none of them good.

What Girls Said 2

• A month or two ago. Someone said something that I wasn't expecting he'd say, but it was a good surprise.

• Valentine's Day this year