What should I buy?

I finally redeemed 7,000 xper and got a 20$ amazon card. I'm gonna buy the necklace for my mom she never got but should I buy of the following

Cheap band shirt (Five finger death punch)
Flash drive (for my photography pics and writing)
Gift for my boyfriend for our anniversary
A book by Stephen King I desperately need to read
Or a combination of the stuff (specify which please)

I've decided on an A7X shirt, a Pantera shirt, the necklace for mom and a gf/bf matching key necklace/lock set for my boyfriend and its perfect. thanks for the thoughts guys!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you can find a PDF of the King book, with some digging. (Yeah, there are ethical corners being cut there, but, you can pay it forward someday when you can better afford it -- and it's not like Stephen King is hurting for royalty money.)

Flash drives -- ehhh, just use Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. for the moment. I'll send you a PM

What Guys Said 7

• the stephen king book and a gift for the bf!

• You only have $20, is that a necklace made out of candy? xD

You should buy the flash drive. You should always have backup of your work. Always.

• First, The necklace gift should be given to your Mom. First Mom the boyfriend. If SHE refuses then a gift For your boyfriend. :)

• I'd go with the band t, but come on, Five Finger Death Punch? Just kidding, they're alright.
    can't go wrong with Stephen King either.

• flash drive but if you had my ego you would buy a video game with that like left for dead 2 lol.

• Look I LOVE Stephen king but any half decent library will have access to his work

• The King book.
    Which one is it?

What Girls Said 5

• Whoa thats pretty awesome? How did you manage to buy all that on a 20 dollar budget? hahah!

• Lol a7x shirt- 5 $
      pantera shirt- 6$
      necklace-1$ (used to be like 50)
      key/lock necklaces- 2$

• lol i'll be surer to let you know!

• I am going to say flash drive because that's the most practical plus you can always decide on another gift for your boyfriend. But at the same time I think a book would be awesome especially if it's by Stephen King and a band tee shirt would be cool. Every time I wear any clothes that show what I am a fan of, I always meet a fellow fan and that's always cool.

• I think the mix of the book that you really want and the gift for your boyfriend would be nice.

• your mom first, lady

• I say a gift for your boyfriend!