Have you ever gotten your wallet stolen?

I did for the first time today and boy do I feel like complete shit. My car got broken into and they took my whole LIFE with them (drivers license, sin card as I was on my way to apply for a job, credit debit etc)
I feel so hopeless right now and can't believe people are so selfish. ;(

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have not already done so, you need to call your bank and freeze your accounts and credit cards. You should also call the Social Security Administration and tell them what happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dropped my wallet once and didn't realize it immediately. I walked half of a block at most, so I realized it fairly quickly, but someone must have seen me drop it and grabbed it up because it was nowhere to be found. $75, which was all the money I had in the world at the time as well as my drivers license, which ended up being very hard to replace, we're both inside among other less important things. I have never felt so horrible in my life. As soon as I realized it was gone forever, I felt so sick to my stomach.

• I feel that exact feeling right now

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, never..
    I feel for you tho. I hope that prick gets a brick to the face

• The police took mine because it was evidence some how. Six months and counting I still haven't gotten it back.

• Nope.

• dont leave it in your car then, just claim insurance and get that shit back

What Girls Said 2

• I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope all works out for you! I'm thankful this hasn't happened to me.

• That sucks. I was gonna say dont carry all your shit with you but it looks like you don't normally carry your sin with you. That's scary because someone could steal your identity now.