Challenge: One year without swearing; Can you do it?

For those swear a lot like Gordon Ramsay, howabout you try to refrain from it for a least oone full year. No f words, no sh*t, no g**damn, none of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Not a Huge fan of the Swear Words, Especially Living with a Born Again Christian male, My cousin, who doesn't take Kindly to Words of Wise Mouth.
    However, when I get mad, which I am only Human, I will Spit and Sputter and Utter: Damn and then Some, Avoiding the "F" word though.
    Of course, I could go a 'Year,' dear, if Needed To.. If I can go 40 days with no Real Sweets and treats for God for Lent, then This... Would be a piece of cake.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• i reckon i could do it. i don't swear as much as a lot of people though. i use it more for genuine expression than just a filler for words i can't think of in a sentence lol.

• Impossible haha. I don't swear much at all, but sometimes it's something I can't hold back, because it's totally mindless and involuntary. Like when I hurt myself I will just let out an angry "shit" or "fuck".
    One week, fine. One year... I don't think I'd be able to.

• Nope! lol I already done that!

• I'd probably fail that shit in the first two fucking minutes😕 like what will a bishhh get in return? A cookie? Motherfucker please... eat my ass😂

• I don't think anyone could do this. I don't usually swear, but I would at least once a year.

• I've already decreased my swearing significantly. But there are days when Friday bombs just fall from my mouth like rain from the sky.

• Hell fucking yeah I can not fucking swear for an entire fucking year, I got that shit down that's too fucking easy since I hardly ever swear.

• I couldn't do it. I'd end up failing.

• Oh fuckin' hell no!!!

• I would fucking fail that shit with flying colours

• Yeah, a week ago a classmate was shocked that I could swear, so easily. 😂

• Lol I'm a wierdo, I don't mind typing curse words but I never say them. Of all things the last time I said a curse word was when I was like 11 and it was because I had a ton of homework to do.

• Fuck that shit. Maybe if I saw the point, I would. But swearing doesn't hurt anyone and I don't even notice doing it.

• Hell nah, see see i can't

• No way. Just being honest

• Nope. I couldn't do it.

• Lmao fuck I wouldn't be able too I was worse last year would say fuck damn shit after every sentence it better now Yaas! 😝😝😝

• Mission impossible x 1000000000.

• I rarely swear so challenge accepted.

• I have been doing this challange since I was able to speak. Walk in the park for moi!

• F*ck no.

• Yeah, I could totally do it.. I don't swear that much

• Too much shit happens in a year for me not to swear at least a couple of times.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 17

• CAN I, you ask, like you want me to ACTUALLY do it.

I don't swear much, even for a 15 year old. I just save it for the special moments :D

• I could, but I'd probably fail if something made me mad, so I'd have to avoid any game that can be super frustrating, if it's kinda frustrating I can avoid the f word, and turn it into fudge, but for some reason I never say the d word, I always say Jam it

• Well I never swear in front of women, so if I was only around women for a year then it would be easy. If not, I would fail instantaneously.

• I am Australian. A year without swearing? Not a chance. - lol

• nope, not even gonna try

• I'll try but the most I could last is probably 3 days. Haha.

• impossible. i donĀ“t have so much control over my expressions xD

• I can go one year without swearing out loud for other people, but in my mind it's impossible hahaha

• I could do it.

• Not a f**king chance in hell

• hell no lol

• Fuck no. See what I did there ;-)

• Hm... nah i literally can't go a day without yelling something profane to get anger out

• Fuuuck no

• How much I'm gonna get?

• Yes, easy

• Nope