Is Donald Trump the giant douche or the turd sandwich?

• Giant Douche
  • Turd Sandwich

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a turd sand which but I like he's hair doe.. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1458089512737.gif

No way, just look at that face.

(Stolen from @ConsultantIsBack)

• ... really? I would have pegged him as a little bitch, but I guess a giant douche works too.

• The man who finally has the courage to save this country and deport all illegal immigrants, and ultimately restore this country to greatness. Done with this Liberal garbage thats swamped this country.

• He's the turd sandwich with a douche dipping sauce. Fresh from the vagina.

• I posted the same question about Obama and it got taken off as offensive by the adims and Mods. Racist much GAG?

• Turd sandwich obviously.

What Guys Said 13

• Neither, I guess he is the next US President. He seems to be going way too strong at the moment.

• Giant douche

But part of me feels that Trump is a ploy just to get Hillary elected. He was a democrat for the longest time and was friends with the Clinton family.

• South park is the best ever

• He goes beyond these two adjectives.
    He is so narcissistic that he probably jacks off to pictures of himself

• Hillary Clinton is the turd sandwich, fo' sure.

• Is insulting your only option against Hillary Clinton really worth it?

• He is a cuttlefish and asparagus combo.

• He's the future president.

• He's mini Hitler

• He is really more of a textbook asshole. Hillary is more the controlling bitch. Obama is a condescending, patronizing git.

In all these cases how you see them depends on you. If you think the Donald really deserves to be treated as a special case then his assholery won't bother you. If you think people need someone to get nasty with them and whip them into line while ignoring their protests and concerns then Hillary will just seem a strong leader. If you think most people are ignorant sheep who need a kind and benevolent man of genius and heart to shepherd them, then Obama will strike just the right note.

• He's both

f.tqn.com/.../trump-cant-control-hair.jpg

lolworthy.com/.../...lmost-no-mexicans-400x209.jpg

He's always spewing shit that someone is laughing at USA, well... if he wins then the world will be laughing at the USA, because you voted for Bush junior - TWICE and the idiotic moron that is called Trump

• He's the giant douche. Hillary is the turd sandwich. I have the feeling we'll all be eating a lot of poo come November.

• OK. I'm getting that feeling too

• Yeah. Not so great, huh?