Do you believe in destiny/faith? Had it worked for you?

For me my destiny is to remain single my whole life, never date as I had not hjad luck in that department for more than 30 years ( as I had never had a boyfriend before, never dated or even hang out with guys) and be in care of my mom.

Sorry I made a mistake I meant fate not faith

Most Helpful Guy

• faith as in confidence in your abilities allways helps. destiny: no that´s bogus to me. cause we allways say "it was destiny" ... well if it lies in the past, it´s history not destiny xD faith as in "beieving in god": no i don´t do that. i like to associate my success with my own person not with some magical being in the sky. i did it, not him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two different things. I don't know for either.

• I made a mistake I meant fate not faith

• Oh. Still two different things. No to fate.

What Guys Said 5

• Fate is a subjective construct people use as an excuse to not fix their problems or exert effort. "Oh, well, it's just fate."

• Faith no, destiny... well, to a point. I've been ridiculously lucky throughout my previous years, stupidly lucky. Many things worked out in my favor, and what seemed like it didn't also did.

I think it's because I rely on my intuition.

• I meant to say fate not faith, a typo

• I see! I'm stupidly lucky. I don't know why. I wonder if there's predetermination, but then again, it doesn't make much sense for it to be, is there? But then again, the world only goes in one direction. Molecules are all driven by entropy and to use the least amount of energy possible, and there is typically only one way for that.

• Sounds fatalistic

• I believe that destiny and free will are the same

• Really you have been single your whole life? Well I feel your pain, I'm in my late 20s and always been single as well

• Well im in my mid 40 so it is more frustrated for me yu know. I dont know the meaning of even hanging out with a guy like socially not even to go to a movie with a guy by myself. I was close finally this yer to achieve that with a guy almost my age, similar hobbies and interests, we made click the first time we met but then he changed I dont know why and he blew things off like 2 mos after we met, at least I went on a first date with the guy befor for the first time in my life he blew me off. So yes I beliee my destiny is to stay single my whole life and never experience wht other ordinary women experience, hang out, socially with guys.

• Ya because I believe we are friends on here

• friends on here? why? What is ur name?

What Girls Said 0