What's your phobia?

What's your phobia?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fish. Dead fish, live fish, big fish, small fish. They can all go to hell with their dead cold eyes, they scare the daylights out of me.

• You don't eat fish?

• Does the smell makes you remember things/sensations/phases of your life you didn't like?
      There's got to be a reason.

• What do you expect me to say, that I was anally raped with fish jerky when I was five?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, true and straight answer; the dark.
    Ever since i was little, had this weird dream of constantly falling into a black mass, i can safely say that thats my phobia.
    my imagination goes wild when the lights are cut, and i dont want any part of it.
    Yet, linger in the shades made by light and objects.

• I can relate to that. Had some weird stuff...

What Girls Said 20

• 0|1
    • What a sweet little fish..

• Public speaking and needles. 😐

• Nothing really...
    Maybe drowning in the depths of the ocean where all is dark and you see some sea monsters around - but only the shadows and parts so you don't even know what it is.

• Crowds are my big one. I have had panic attacks, which just makes the anxiety worse. I have no idea why. Also elevators. Again panic attacks. And the dark, if I fall asleep in the dark I will have horrid horrid nightmares and wake up with a panic attack.

• what about a group of people instead of a crowds

• @Artist10 umm I'm not sure when it started actually. I'm a bit of a nervous type. I need time to acclimate myself to a person. I can't really do that with large groups so I get overwhelmed trying to get a feel for everyone at once

• right, I understand.

• trypanophobia

• What do you do when you have to?

• I haven't had to in years. When I did a threw a tantrum but I got them

• I get scared outside when the moons covered and it's dark and creepy and you hear spooky sounds! Also, spiders!!!

• I have dog phobia.

• Walking home alone at night because I have to take the back streets and guys always try to talk to me and when I don't respond they call me names are try to walk my speed!

And spiders. There so freaking sneaky!

• Trypophobia, just ew thinking of it, ohhh gos help i hate is so bad >.<

• the biggest one is trypophobia.

• that's really messed up...

• trypophobia

• Tornadoes and the ocean (being in the middle of nowhere in the ocean, a huge mass of mysterious water)

• I'm afraid of heights

• Heights. Dear Jesus, save me.

• Tape Worms. Or any kind of worm.

• knowing I want to commit suicide but someone always interfears

• There are other answers to suicide... you just are not seeing them, but they exist...

• Keep it up, and change what you need to change. If you need to run from some people get help from orgaizations, if you need job try to think for different things you can do for yourself, if it's depression get hep, you don't have to fight alone.

• thanks for pep talk I'll try

• Driving. I often thought id die in a horrible car accident.

• Spiders (I used to love spiders so much that I would get as many as I could find and let them crawl all over me.. But one day I put my boot on and I felt a sharp pain. I shook my boot off and out crawled a HUGE wolf spider! {Use both your hands and make a circle.. THAT BIG}. My leg swelled up, and ever since then I am terrified of spiders).

Heights.
    Eating after other people (It used to be so bad that I wouldn't eat it after others touched it.. But it got a little better). And of death :( (I have had a lot of good animals and people leave me.. And now I cry to a lot of stuff {like sad movies, some non sad movies, people acting sad, sometimes happy, movie death scenes where people cry.. Even if I know the person survived (joke death) and the thought of sad stuff/death, People with happy families (my parents are divorced and all my siblings life mission is to make me sad/mad).. Those are my fears and what has happened to me :(

• You seem a nice person, and very sensible.
      Hope you can control it better someday.

• Oh and I also don't like riding in cars. I constantly feel like it's gonna crash.

I just realized, I have a TON of fears..

• That sucks...
      Hypochondriasis also?

• Boats

• Dont think i have one...

• hmm. are you sure? Would you grab a fat cockroach?

• Yes i would

What Guys Said 15

• Since I had stomach problems in the past from bad health and other things I am now trying to be too clean. I wash my hands three times before eating, don't eat food that was touched by others, don't eat food I think is too old even if it says that it's safe for another x period of time, etc. I just do everything I can to avoid stomach pain. My dad thinks I'm going too far and that I have a phobia. Maybe I do.

• He's right. You have a mental disorder... check that because that can be dangerous to you skin and halth.

• Odontophobia (fear of Dentist): www.juniordentist.com/.../...atient_nightmare1.jpg

• I have a phobia of commitment and marriage. A phobia of people getting to truly know me for who I am. I need my secrets.

• But you can keep some secrets and do all that, man.

• spiders

• All of them?

• ya for some reason i just hate them and the bigger they get the more i hate them

• People in general.

• dying and being alone.

• I'm phobophobic. I'm scared of being scared :)

• What about ballons blowing up?

• Exactly that picture. But replace the hand by a person.

• Heights!

That and feet, I hate feet.

• Abercrombie employees

• Well, it's kind weird but, I'm afraid of roaches. But my biggest one is heights.

• Heebophobia, a fear of jews.

• Airplanes.. the oceann

• Cockroaches, pain and permanent handicaps of any kind (including death).

• spiders

• Yeh, me too a litttle.