If you could have unlimited anything, what would it be?

0|0
27|30

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have unlimited money because I would be able to do all the things I want to do and still be able to give to charity and to the homeless and all that.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlimited Talent.
    Like whatever I do, I nail it, and way better than average.

0|1
    0|0
    • That would be so cool

• Show All
    • It's honestly the best of everything

• It would be yes

What Girls Said 26

• Energy. I could surely use it haha.

2|2
    0|0
  • I hate to sound materialistic but I will say it 😆 money.. Why? Coz with money I can do looots of things ( Good things ), for example, I won't have to worry about how much I should pay for a ticket, especially if I want to get to my boyfriend coz o want to be with him so bad lol, give lots of money to refugees and homeless people so that I would really be able to help and change there lives to better, get gifts to my beloved ones, a nice house, nice car.. And like that everyone would be happy 😇😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww you're so sweet haha

• Haha thanks, same goes for you 😌 by the way, now tell me what would your choice be?
      you would have unlimited (___________... ) ? 😆

• I'd probably have to go with what you said for the same reasons. But I wouldn't mind unlimited happiness or love either :)

• Energy. I was looking after my nieces and nephew today. He is 3 years old, one of my nieces is 6 years old , and the other one is 6 months. I would have benefited from an unlimited amount of energy today... they have me exhausted hahah

0|3
    0|0
  • Money and orgasms

1|3
    0|0
  • My green apple!

0|1
    0|0
  • Mula 💰 so I can make my world and everyone else's better. 💁🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex a lot of sex..

0|3
    0|0
  • Cuddles and kittens. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm stuck between time and motivation. ..
    I need both:/
    On the other hand unlimited moneygives me the opportunity to travel anywhere I want...
    So I rlly don't know :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Internet and phone calls/text messages? Jks

Unlimited feelings of being loved by someone

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlimited time

0|2
    0|0
  • sex, good sex, fantastic sex and head banging screaming sex.

1|3
    0|0
  • Money lol that means I could go everywhere, can u imagine that? Omg i would be travelling literally ALL THE TIME 😍 and i could help lots of people, animals, donate money to organisations... Oh would be so so good! Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • just love cuddles warmness and i'll personally add sex to it sometimes hahah

0|2
    0|0
  • money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlimited cuddles

0|1
    0|0
  • Money. I could get a lot of other stuff with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happiness

0|1
    0|0
  • Music

0|1
    0|0
  • strawberries dipped in chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography supplies...

0|1
    0|0
  • Money of course... it would give me a certain peace of mind that my family never has to starve again.

0|1
    0|0
  • money lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Willpower!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Unlimited money means unlimited everything. But I want happiness or just satisfaction with my life :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Money would buy me happiness, because it would free me up to pursue my artistic passions.

• @Anno_Domini That depends upon the person. Personally, I already have enough money that I'd buy anything I really desire, but still I'm not as happy as I should be. The ultimate happiness means much-much more than we'd even imagine :)

• Time.

Which means a life that will never end and the opportunity to start from scratch over and over again and therefore the chance to explore and learn many new things- Over the course of time, friends will come into life as will money - you don't need infinite money since it'll be automatically infinite as your life will be infinite

0|1
    0|0
  • Wishes!

0|1
    0|0
  • $$$$$ and more $$$$$

0|1
    0|0
  • Either power or happiness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Time. Unlimited time, I could accomplish the impossible or even the incomprehensible.

1|1
    0|0
  • time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm that's a tough one.
    Unlimited money would be pointless once I have what I want. It would just take up space.
    Everything needs a limit otherwise there would be too much of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Money or Horlicks.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would want unlimited air if your looking to take some thing away ill keep that

0|1
    0|0
  • Money. Easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1|1
    0|0
  • Besides the obvious money, I'd say gas. Thats a big chunk of my expenses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlimited money

0|1
    0|0
  • An unlimited lifespan where I'd age extremely slowly and am impervious to terminal illness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlimited money, but only for my boats slip fee, maintenance, electric bill, and Live aboard fee. It'd be nice to not have to worry, but I still want to work for and earn what I have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlimited horsepower for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money
    What else?

0|1
    0|0
    • Love, lifetime, energy, food lol

• Not really my thing
      Love is great, but can fail without money
      Immortality sounds like hell after about 200-300 years
      Energy? I'd like to sleep every once in a while
      Unless it's the apocalypse, Money buys food

• money

0|1
    0|0
    • Cuz if I have unlimited money, I could buy everything I ever wanted, and help those in need

• Things need limits

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot Pockets!!! Yasssssssss!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Energy or Stamina

0|1
    0|0
  • do overs... i'll only need the one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlimited time basically live forever

0|1
    0|0
  • Youth

0|1
    0|0
  • Money, so I could buy the fastest computer on the market and the biggest pen monitor to draw on. If spend the rest of my life doing art.

0|1
    0|0
  • this one is easy. money.

0|1
    0|0