Which name sounds the best?

I'm thinking about going by a different name, but I don't know which one sounds the best: Kai (meaning sea), Soha (meaning star), Ahaana (meaning dawn), or Leo (it means lion, plus that's my zodiac sign)?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• All of them sound stupid and forgettable, and probably taken already.

Turn what you already have in to something cooler instead. Like:
    ItHappenedHere
    or
    ThisJustHappening
    or better yet, just stay with your current username. It's pretty decent actually.

• I like the mearnings of names. It is a form of self expression. When people get to know you your name what ever it is will mean something it will mean you.

• Leo sounds cool.

• None of the above. Please.

• they all sound ridiculous.

• nope. besides leo (leonardo) and kai (not my favorite), i'm not feeling them

• Did you ever try Ysolda? It doesn't have a spesific meaning but it sounds much less ridicilous than the ones you suggest.

• Honestly none of them sound ridiculous to me, but then again, i grew up bilingual so words from other languages don't sound ridiculous to me at all. And tbh, it is kind of very rude to say things like that about words from other languages, but thank you for your opinion!

• What about Justin Time?

• Kai sounds like a male name
    Ahaana is nice

• Are you changing your ID name? Like legally?

• No, just for a nickname.

• You can't choose the nickname, unless it's for online.
      It's the family and friends that pick one, like a real legit one :)

• First of all... ya should know yer not able to change yer name... unless yer gonna start a new account...

• I know four Leos in real life. All men. So unless you're going for that "dude-ish" vibe, maybe not that one.

No real fan of any of them. They're obviously referencing a rather special lifestyle which I do not personally agree with, so if it is your cup of tea, take it.

• 0|1

What Girls Said 0