Describe yourself in a single sentence?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• I know more than i say , think more than i speak and notice more than people realise.

• I'll say it again. In a world full of Michelle's... I am BEYONCÈ 👸👑 Bow down bishes!😉

• 0|3
  • I'm the girl that will cut your dick off and make you pancakes afterwards 😊

• Red headed weirdo who likes to eat and write.

• Unique, @LOGESH94
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I'm not a lobster >:C

• *time to enter some deep shit to look wise and interesting*

• Weird

• Extremely random and hyper.

• I am an 18 year old young lady who is very independent and also very unique, but can also let my mental illnesses get the better of me every once in a while.

• I'm ambitious yet insecure.

• One sentence is not enough to describe me. :)

• ◌*⃝ *∘ℋᵅᵛᵋ ᵅ ℬᵋᵅᵕ̈ᐪᑊᖮᵕ̈ᒡ ᗪᵅᵞ∘* *⃝◌

• "She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets"

• Unsuccessful and unlucky

• I'm super crazy.

• I can't really be described in a single sentence.

• Awesome

• I'm like a cute wild cat: nice to look at, but hard to catch. Craving for human affection, but running away from it. I don't understand myself.

• I'm a businesswomen that likes to have fun.

• Future animal hoarder, at your service (There all my babies!)

• I am a hopeless romantic.

• Beautiful. The most beautiful girl on g@g too. Everyone here is jealous it's hilarious

What Guys Said 31

• Given the great challenge of describing oneself in the parameter of one sentence, i have chosen to elongate my passage to the greatest extent that can be done by me, myself, the sole and completely independent writer of this passage who has written and formulated this statement with out any outside influence except that which is empirical and that which resides in the creativity of ones mind and ones very soul which, as you know, is not only a heavily debated topic, with people asking things such as, "what is the soul?" and "where is the soul?" and even "does the soul die, can it die before you physically die?", but is also one of interest to me, for it makes up, dependent on your beliefs, either a massive part of your very existence or none of it at all; thusly, i set out to describe myself, I believe in some very odd things and my personal belief system lands me somewhere in between Judaism and Christianity and even though i put my god's word over my own personal thought, i fulfill it to my greatest abilities and it is, almost always, one that a general consensus of the people of the earth would find righteous and wise, in fact, i believe myself to be so wise and educated that i plan on applying to the University of Chicago in the year of two-thousand and eighteen, the year that i will graduate from my rural highschool located somewhere in between Milwaukee and lake Michigan in the state, the state that got its statehood in 1840 and is revered as "America's dairy land", the humble and green state of Wisconsin that i feel to be slightly boring yet, at the same time, i feel excitement can be found if it is looked for; overall, I seek to fulfill my god's word and to educate myself that i can leave my small, rural, town in central Wisconsin and live a life of scholarly pursuits and adventure and romance and joy - every human emotion ever to be felt or seen or heard of on the entire planet out of every man, woman, and child - that will be brought about through my habitation and participation at the University of Chicago which will, surely, open up many doors and opportunities for my future.

• Dear mister @LOGESH94

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice 5 whole minutes on your question for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write a sentence telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain... ... and an athlete... ... and a basket case... ... a princess... ... and a criminal.

Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Gagers.

• Today I don't feel like doing anything...

• I have a dark and lonely past, an intensive present, but the most rewarding future if I put all I've got into achieving my goal.

• Everything is weird.

• That's impossible there are so many different sides to me. There is no one all encompassing sentence that could label me as something since labels don't work on me.

• A guy who really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, likes to carry on with run-on sentences.

• pimpin pimpin badass

• I'm extroverted, tanned, athletic, goofy, silly, and smart. Sometimes my mouth gets me into trouble.

• This is a person who just like most people is a complicated individual that can't be boiled down to a single sentence

• There are 3 things in life that I hate: golf, Kanye West and people who don't look before they cross the road.

• I'm just a kid who is here to learn about things we don't learn at school, Life, and I try to help others along the way too.

• i'm a real g cause i move silent like lasagna

• Design your life

• Narcissistic asshole with a dash of mystery.

I'm working on fixing it, I promise!

• I am watching Natfleekz

• Fabulous and unique

• Socially awkard and I walk like a robot. For real I feel like c-3po walking through Wal-Mart.

• Nice guy but too shy not to pretend to be an awkward twat lol

• walking contrast.

• Doing pushups, starting fights in the yard, making shanks, playing cards for cigs, pushing dope for the AB, writing letters to my hoes, that sort of thing.

• Hyperactive depressed optimst.

• I'm very driven and want to succeed.

• Rational.

• Describe yourself in a single sentence? Not a single word.

• It felt a bit redundant to type after writing the word.

But if you insist, 'A straight forward person who is goal orientated, not really emotional and a bit sharp tongued.'

• To ugly to be friends with but uglier to date.

• Fear no man, we all bleed the same.

• If it doesn't work out there'll never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.

• Indescribable in merely a single sentence.

... What?

• not enough motivation, yet big dreams (occasionally)

• I don't give a shit about most thangs in da world...

• More from Guys
    1