Should I strive to be a leader?

Throughout my life I've noticed people love it when I take charge since things always get done well. Be it with organizing group projects, organizing meet ups with friends or taking charge with some girls that like me. I've also noticed that if I don't do something that needs to be done, no one else will have the balls to do it. I will always say what other people are thinking but are too afraid to say which is actually a quality I admire in Trump.

My problem is people look at my record and expect me to always lead and always have the answers to life's questions. I don't always know the answers and would often times prefer to not be in charge but let someone else have the responsibility.

I honestly hate being in charge since I believe in the power of the individual and how if everyone does their own thing in their own self interest without harming others, everything will work out for everybody.

@Phoenix98 @AleDeEurope @ConsultantIsBack @redeyemindtricks @musicbrain5

I'd like your opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better to be the leader than a follower.

Leaders set examples and standards for others to follow. If others cannot surpass how high you've set the bar then you're doing a great job.

Most Helpful Guy

• your a natural leader. and everyone sees it. there always has to be someone at the top even though you dont like the job you are good at it. thats one things about a good leader. you seem to know when to give orders but you also know when to let them be

What Girls Said 3

• Always if you can!

• Be the leader, dude, never a follower.

I've always liked making the decisions :)

• Lead be the leader... Following is not the best or ideal thing to do in life.
    :)

What Guys Said 7

• You should only strive to be a leader when you want to, or rather when you need to, for the benefit of yourself and or others.

Or do as I do, simply adapt according to the situation sometimes I prefer to be a follower sometimes it's better to be a leader, it all depends on the situation. But what is most important is to be your own man.

• You should always strive to become a leader, even if you don't make it there, doesn't matter, but the leader mentality has positive qualities.
    You should never want to be a follower, that will get you somewhere, but with limitations, passed those you're not gonna get.
    It doesn't matter if sometimes you don't know the answer, no one has the answers for everything, but what makes a follower and a leader different is that the follower will settle with not knowing the answer, while the leader will search for the answer, and this will help you grow much more as a person.
    So becoming a leader doesn't mean you'll make other people better and lead them to something better, it also means that you'll lead your life towards something better, and that's what matters the most to you.

• Don't worry in time you will learn how to be a confident leader it takes time, practice and sadly some screw up to know how to properly lead poeple in any thing.

• My main concern is should I do it?
      I have seen times when I'm the only one with the balls to get something done but it makes me very uncomfortable to be the one to do it.

• Sadly no one wants responsibility and it falls on those of us who see those kinds of things and really want it done. So we lead the others to do it. With time you will become accustomed to doing things like that without being uncomfortable. If your in public service you will see a whole lot more of that kind of thing. Often your the only one who wants to fix something that is broken.

• You should strive to be anything you want to be, literally. But I disagree with the 'don't be a follower' thing. Every true leader follows his followers in some little way or the other. You can only make decisions when you strive to understand people as much as you strive to understand yourself. Yes, it is a worthy goal to pursue, and definitely one of the hardest as well. Which makes it all the more worth it.

• I am the same way, i strive to be a fire chief one day and i am most of the time group leader for projects and classroom discrepancies.
    Anyways the leadership role has to take on more than the average person, its up to you weather you want that. I like it because it immediately puts me in a place of respect for me and my group

• Destiny has chosen you to be great, QuestionMan. Now go, Be great!!

• To hell with leading humanity. Humanity sucks down with humanity and promote kindness for all living creatures.