Why does society makes blonde hair so brilliant?

Truth is blonde hair is just damaged with bleach what's brilliant about all girls going blonde? there's much better hair colors meanwhile blonde hair looks damaged brown hair looks healthy and glossy.

Most Helpful Girl

• but blonde hair can be natural...

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to know why? Its unique. Go to Africa, Asia, the Middle East, South America and you will find almost no blonde haired people (although South America will have more then the others I listed). My sister was born with this "brilliant blonde hair", she doesn't bleach it at all, its 100% natural and it is extremely blonde. That is unique, 4/5ths of the earths population has black hair, whats so unique about that when everyone has it? Blonde hair though... only those of European descent usually have it into adulthood.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think you're really getting this wrong. Society likes blonde hair because it is still considered rare. Originally being extremely rare outside of this or that zone.

Same reason we prefer diamonds over amber. Diamonds are made to be more rare ^^

• I have normal blonde hair that never had bleach in it but now it's turning white on the sides as I got older though