Which serial killer do you think is scariest?

Which serial killer creeps you out the most and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much all of the ones that I've met. Ghetto ignorance and psychopathy. That is the scariest to me, because it is most likely the type of killer that I'm most endangered by. You really don't know how many of these types of guys I've encountered.

And I'm not talking "all ghetto people are serial killers", but I've met a lot of them. Among other things. I've met a lot of low-class hard working families who taught me a lot, too. Really wise older ghetto people that I spent a lot of time with. The moral diversity is there just like anywhere else. I spent a lot of time in South Dallas as like the only white guy. Had friends down there who weren't ignorant or psychopathic. But some of these guys would just as soon as bum you a cigarette as shoot you in the head, depending on their mood.

Particularly if you happen to have a white skin tone and a non-ghetto accent. How many people they've killed is a mark of street cred: respect. That is the scariest, to me. More like wild animals than humans. Ultimately, it's not their fault. People grow up in a bad environment, and it warps them. But it doesn't make them any less dangerous.

Low class Aryans are pretty much the same. Jumped my uncle in jail and knocked most of his teeth out for no reason. Got his arm and jaw broken for it, cause my uncle was a beast. Until the guards starved him for a year. But different story.

So. Scariest to me is ghetto psychopaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u85s3twjRs

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• They are all creepy but Andrei Chikatilo was by far the most creepiest serial killer.

Just look at this sick fuck
    media.bizarrepedia.com/.../...drei-chikatilo-2.jpg

• The one thats right behind you

• The ones that haven't been caught, or identified, yet.

• The zodiac killer. He's never been found.

• That dude from Texas Chainsaw massacre. Sum bitch was running around with a chain saw with a mask made of human flesh.

• The ones that haven't been caught

• Toucan Son of Sam

• http://i.imgur.com/S2UNXLR.jpg

This one - and yes, it is a serial killer. It's John Wayne Gacy *fanfare*

• Either Ed Gein or Albert Fish. My number one would be Jack the Ripper but it's too uncertain if he really did all those kills or if they were a few different killers.

What Girls Said 11

• Jeffrey Dahmer 😩😫😖😵

• Lol people saying Jack the Ripper... he murdered 5 women. The Green River Killer confessed to murdering close to 80 women. He would strangle them and dump them in the woods, sometimes returning to have sex with the corpses. This went on from 1980 to 2001 when he was finally caught through DNA testing.

• Jeffrey Dahmer. The cannibalism just adds an extra layer of creepiness. Albert Fish was another scary dude.

• The one that is free lol

• Andrei Chikatilo and Fred + Rose West were pretty fucked up too.

• Jack the Ripper

• When that cereal killer is gonna murder lucky charms!

• Ed Gein

• Hitler

• me because even I don't know when I am going to do it ha ha ha ha