Guys, which girl sounds more attractive?

• 5'7 115Lbs Portugese or French looking
    62% (10)53% (19)56% (29)Vote
  • 5'2 120Lbs caucasian American looking
    38% (6)47% (17)44% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Girls can vote too on which they think is more attractive

0|1
1|16

Most Helpful Guy

• The tall skinny exotic looking one

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'7 115Lbs Portugese or French looking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• It's difficult to picture these things, because that weight could be distributed anywhere. Proportion is the most important thing, not total weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Without a proper picture it will not be possible to say based on your facts.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one.
    I'm tall myself so a tall girl would be nice too, I like the slender look and as a European from a country with many Portuguese and French people living here, I'm also more attracted to those. So no competition here for me

0|0
    0|0
  • The 5'7 girl. I've always been attracted to girls who are just an inch or 2 shorter than me. Even though these girls usually prefer guys to be at least 6 foot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing you're the tall skinny one, so I'm going with the the short American chick with some ass to bounce because she's confident and doesn't give a shit so she's more fun. She knows she's not the model in the room, so she's not all insecure about keeping up appearances. She can take more time to get freaky instead of looking in the mirror and making insecure posts on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm the shorter one...

• Show All
    • OMG you're calling plus size girls lazy and fat? Just because they have a few extra curves and don't starve themselves you have the right to judge them? Typical.

• The fact that they are called "plus size" generally means they are fat, yes. And as a healthy active person I do have the right. Only about 5% of people who are fat are fat due to medical conditions, every other fat person is just fat because they have a lack of self control and are lazy. So it's true, you just can't get a healthy active girl to like you.

• caucasian American looking?

0|0
    0|0
  • Numbers are meaningless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wats Portuguese French looking? Lmao
    I'd say white.. cuz I like that pink pussy
    But then again I'd like to try somthing no so A..
    A is my final answer

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one makes me imagine a more feminine lady like female.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe most men are attracted to tall slender women and race preference is a very personal thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B not for "American" but for the size. 5'7" is not mu material

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 115 is waaaay too skinny

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I mean some people carry weight differently

• Definitely short white girl. I love short with pale skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • American bc America

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol 120 lbs isn't that fat

0|0
    0|0
  • answer mine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!