Do you guys make your bed's when you wake up, or do you leave them messy all day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I always make my bed when I wake up every morning. I have been told by the construction workers who renovated our house that my bedroom is the cleanest and neatest in our entire block XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 36

• Y'all know that making yr bed actually promotes asthma and allergies, right?

Yep.
    You read that right.

If you make yr bed, you are creating a warm, inviting, and perfectly humid home for dust mites -- those creepy-crawlies that cause many cases of household asthma and allergies.
    http://news.BBC.co.uk/2/hi/4181629.stm

Leave yr beds unmade, kids.

For yr health.

Yr grandmother was wrong.

• I prefer a neat bed. Even if I don't make it fully, I'll pull up the sheets and straighten them out go look organized.

• Sometimes! lol I rather fix it if i am going out bc its refreshing... if I am at home I am gonna hide under my bed!

• I cannot start my own Day in any Way, @Iron_Man, Without... Making my bed. xx

• Messy all day, usually. Sometimes if I'm spending a lot of time in my bedroom that day I'll make it, but typically I just leave it as is when I wake up.

• Messy all day if it's a weekday. I do my bed on the weekends though. :)

• Most times I just leave them messy

• i don't make it majority of the time.
    gotta get to class in the mornings! haha.
    I will make it if I have time though.

• Make it! Laws... I can't stand it being messy. xD

• I always leave it messy, unless I've just put new sheets on. My place is always clean, but never tidy.

• Back in the day I left it messy. Now every morning I make mine and my children's beds when we wake up

• I usually make my bed before I go to bed.

• Like right before you get in it?

• Oh ok thanks for all your time in here.

• Yeah no prob

• i dont make up my bed lol i like making it up just before i climb into bed. im generally not a morning person so im super lazy lol

• I make my bed. I hate Messy BEDS. It's a pet peeve of mine.

• I always end up waking up just nice to rush to work so yes I leave them messy all day haha.

• I leave it messy. Maid cleans it for me

• I flip the covers/sheets back up so it looks/feels half ass made up when I come back. :)

• I sleep in my chair more then my bed

• Messy. I only make it if we are expecting company that isn't over often -lol.

• I'm a bed maker. Can't let any spiders sneak in there.

• Yeah I make it up because that's what I was taught

• I leave it messy. I read somewhere that if you make it, you'll leave the perfect environment for those tiny bugs. Leave it messy and they die. 😛
    I only make it if i have company over, and that happens somewhat rarely.

• I leave it unmade all day lol. Unless I plan on having someone over.

• I'm bad, I leave it messy. 😓

• Never

• I always make the bed, it's a pet peeve.

• Leave it messy, there's a link between bed-making a stress apparently

• Messy! I'm just gonna mess it up again that night

• I make my bed in the morning, I can't stand the sight of a messy bed

• automatically Yes i make my bed

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 18

• I would but I don't mess it up enough to make it. I just fold over a corner and slip out of bed. Then I just fold the corner over when I have company over. However when ever I wash my sheets that all goes out the window.

• I leave it messy. No one's gonna enter my room, and it doesn't bother me at all, since the rest of my room is tidy.

• Honestly I've made my bed like maybe two times in my entire life lol

• It depends on how busy my day is like if I have work first thing in the morning I generally won't make it but if it's not till later or it's my day off then I'll make it when I get up.

• Making your bed is one of most completely useless things you can waste your time on! Complete and total waste of time!

• I leave it messy but my mom usually makes it by the time I get home from school even though I tell her she doesn't have to

• No. I'm a lazy bastard. I make it when I wash the sheets.

• I only have a giant thick blanket and I go make it when I wake up. It's a good habit and nice to come home to see a tidy bed.

• I leave them messy all day.

• I leave it messy but sometimes ill fix it up

• I leave it untouched. It still stays nice and tidy for months.

• Good but if you never touch your bed where do you sleep then?

• Oh no. I meant that I don't make my bed. I leave it untouched after waking up.

• Ofcourse I make my bed

• My bed is always messy

• I leave them messy because I don't really care about it. It's my room, I don't need it pretty just to ruin it each night.

• I make it if I have time, sometimes.

• You could bounce a quarter off it

• That would definitely depend on whether I thought I was getting laid that day! :)

• I make it most of the time.