How was I being rude?

How was I being rude ?
I thought I was being honest because I didn't want to lead him I want to be completely honest so he wouldn't want his time so again how was I being rude

This was the first time I was called rude
Ok most of you under here commenting are rude I didn't know how word it any different I'm not a bitch I'm the most sweet person you'll ever meet to many ppls have told me and ik the guy that my sister friend you guy are mean I'm only 18 I'm still learning stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess it's rude in his opinion since he's a black guy but you are right you are just stating your preferences so in general i don't think it's rude

i guess you could find a gentler way to let him down such as, "you're just not my type" kind of thing

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• He is just a littile bitch just ignore.

• No not rude.

• Probably has to do with the fact that your reasoning is his skin color.

• But I was bring honest I don't like beating around the bush because some ppls can't take hint and I don't like leading ppls

• Well I'm sorry I apologize to guy the I didn't mean to be rude I'm never rude or a bitch I'm really super nice and over helpful

• Why can't you understand it was a rude comment? The fact that you are also black and many men will not date you for that reason, should have given you an understanding of how he felt.

• You didn't have to say it so bitchy. The idea wasn't rude, the way you presented it was.

• I didn't say it bitchy in my opinion

• It's good that you apologized.

• That is rude capital b word you are

• I'm not a bitch

• No you're not a bitch... he is saying you are a Bitch. I agree with him. An absent minded one at that!

• hun its rude

• I think girls should seriously take a course on how too reject men
      so the guy doesn't fucking kill them one day lol

• Lol you were kinda rough
    shoulda let him down easy haha

• That fool is old

• This is just one of those racial things. You're not allowed to say that you don't want to hook up with someone based on their ethnicity. You are however perfectly allowed to have and enforce that preference.

One of those funny politically correct doublestandards. Next time just tell him you're not looking for anything right now but you know, good luck.

• Its fine, he's really being a poor sport about it. If a black girl told a white guy that she doesn't date white guys he'd laugh and be on his way somewhere else. He's butthurt. He sort of has a right to be butthurt but that's all it is.

Next time you can reject people a bit smoother and let this one slide. It isn't all that bad. If anything props to you for being blunt about your intentions. I'd appreciate that myself.

• id hate to know you were only dating me, because i was white. yes, im white

• your so rude tbh

• How explain it to me how I was rude

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe he thought you were open to dating any race. I mean I don't think you were being rude. But you could of not targeted his race. If anything just say "thank you for messaging me, but I'm not interested"

• Well I think you were just being honest but it have came out a bit harsh.

• You weren't being rude. But seemed like you rejected him BEFORE he even brought up ANYTHING about you 2 dating.

• I think it's because you brought his race into it. That was rude. Judging people by their colour really. You could of turned him down better than that

• How I don't really like beating around the bush because some ppls can't take a hint but if you have better way please tell me I'm all ear's

• There is a difference between beating around the bush and being rude.

• How did you understand what he was writing? No you are not true

• Ik the guy that my sister friend he always trying to get with me or somebody ik

• You could have worded that... Differently.

• I don't know how to word it differently I like to say stuff and keep it a 💯 I really don't think I could but if u have any tips I'm all ear's