How many of you know how to cook?

Like edible food, not just breakfast. And Baking isn't cooking.

I can make breakfast, drinks, and pasteries. =3 and a mean sandwich. Don't ask for legit food though, you may not get back up.

• I CAN!! 😎
  • HA. HA. HAA. FUNNY. 😐
  • I'm a baker... not completly gonna starve...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh I'm a good cook. I may have gotten my daddy's WASPy looks but I'm all Italian in the kitchen like my mama ;)! Last Christmas Eve actually we did the feast of seven fishes and I made the zeppoli with anchovy... which is probably the most advanced recipe in our family cookbook.. and my dad (not knowing I made it) said it was the best batch my mom ever made lol!

But yeah, cooking is a vital skill for women in my family xD

What Guys Said 31

• I love to cook and it's a big hobby of mine

• I love cooking! White wine pork soup, tequila fried shrimp, chili from scratch, eggplant parmesan, enchiladas... So much good stuff to make

• baking isn't cooking but making a sandwich is? lol!!

• I am an outdoors BBQ man

• I can cook. everyone can. the question is... how good is it?
    as for me... it's enough to survive, and it tastes okay most of the time... I think I'd have the talent to do better but I need to practise more

• I cook all the time, I like making pasta, but my diet no longer allows for yummyness :(

• I feel for ya. Pasta is my go-to but I gotta cut back too 😔

• I can't cook at all. The main reason I'm going to college in NYC is that you can get food delivered at pretty much anytime lol

• X3 careful about gaining weight! It'll happen so fast I promise you lol first hand, one week in Chicago

• Im confused. Baking isent cooking? Breakfast is considered cooking?, like put jam on a sandwich counts? And drinks?, like drinking things u buy in the store? Slightly less confused by the "ha. ha" option at least. But lets assume mean it all in a legit way. I can cook everything "easy" naturally, kinda wish knew more how to bake though so could do more advanced stuff. But I would probably be too lazy for it anyway. I dont wanna spend way longer making food than eating it sort of.

• Are you really? Baking and cooking are different yes. By breakfast I mean like eggs, pancakes, omelettes, fritters, sausages, uhh.. anything else people eat in the morning. No not toast. Grilled cheese can count though. And sandwiches aren't really cooking...

Drinks like carrot juice and random mixtures of stuff. Like peanut butter, bananas, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, milk, pineapple. Not nessicarily what you can buy

😳that's my problem with baking too. Takes too long. But I've been getting faster so it's not too bad

• I'm a very damn good cook! :)

• All I can do is slice bread -_-

• Pretty garbage yea.
    Hopefully Mrs Curtis can cook.

• love to cook its just the clean up after word i dont like

• Yea I know how to cook and enjoy it sometimes.
    I made some bangin' breakfast this weekend, I love making my own stuff.

• i love to cook but usually just normal American type foods. meat potatoes spaghetti goulash you get the drift. nothing fancy it would probably look like shit no matter how it tasted lol

• I used to have that problem with cookies! XD always discombobulated but tasted so good

What's goulash?

• elbow macaroni mixed with spaghetti sauce and ground beef. I add sausage also with mine to give it a slight kick. you can throw in whatever veggies you like.

• Oh. Not at all what I was expecting

• I'm an excellent cook.

• I can microwave a mean platter of pizza rolls

• Hey, I know people who can't even do that lol one person actually possibly 2

• I'm no Gordon Ramsay, but I can handle myself in a kitchen. :)

I used to really enjoy cooking for my ex.

• I can. I love to cook. My mom is a caterer so I've learned a lot from her.

• I graduated from CIA - I can cook but I choose to write about food instead. Anyone who worked in a kitchen can understand that.

• Yes, I know how to cook.

• I'm excellent in the kitchen.

• Sure, but most people won't like it LOL.
    I bake things better than I cook.

• Cooking is actually one of my ideas of fun on a day off lol
    Smoking and bbq'in are my favorite

• I'm good enough that my friends have me cook for their parties.

• oh yeah im pretty good at it.

• Most people can Cook, if you can't, you're either dumb or rich.

• Oh I can cook alright

• Yea it's pretty easy...

• I get down and skip wen it comes to cooking.. they call me yung Cock the cheff

• Yup. I have old person skillz.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• I am not tooting my own horn but I cook great, so much so that people tell me to be a chef.

#Imsinglewhydoe

• I used to be this Chef of the Century many Half Moons ago, @Queen_KZ.
    However, Writing and Other things in life took over so after awhile, even a Turn Over became too much work for me.
    Good luck and Keep cooking up Whatever storm. xx

• Yeah, life has a way of doing that

• Little happiness is the best happiness

• I wish that were my problem but thank God it is not what is cooking inside of me.:)) xxoo

• I cannot. Unfortunately I was not blessed with that skill and I'm too busy to learn how to right now.

• I can cook. I rather enjoy it actually. I'm not cooking much these days because of my school situation.

• School is the reason I don't bake or draw as much now

• Yeah, I'm living on campus in residence so there's not a ton of space for cooking.

• HA. HA. HAA. FUNNY. 😐

• I can cook I'm a better baker but I can make an entire holiday dinner and lots of other things

• Yes and Yes

• Yup i can cook the shit out of anything you give me ;) and make it tasty! But seriously been cooking since i was 6.

I'm no good at baking... :/

• so u can cook real stuff right, peanut butter and jelly sandwich is not cooking

• allrigh then

• @Artist10 :) keep on cookin!

• i can cook various dishes.
    i'm told that my pad thai is better than what's served in most restaurants.

• I have three kids of course I know how to cook. Big roast beef dinners. Turkey dinners, casseroles , homemade soups, tacos, spaghetti , chili , you get the picture. I can pretty much make anything.

• I can and do quite a bit although I'm a mom so it's sort of expected lol

• I can!!! Quite a variety of things too! 😃 I've been cooking since I was 8 years old Lol thanks to my parents!:)

• For the most part, yes. But I need to learn to make more things.

• I can cook mac n cheese so I'm pretty amazing at cooking. I am sO wifey material!!!

• Hey, Mac n cheese is where it's at! The perfect side and can be it's own meal when the time comes

• I can cook pretty well... But I can't bake to save my life! 😂

• I mean, as long as I have a recipe and the ingredients I can.

• That's good. Your be surprised how many people can't follow instructions

• I do a pretty decent job

• I do, but most of the time a friend of mine helps with the cooking.

• I can, I cook lots of things. Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Greek, etc etc

• Oooh. Variety is good! We always have the same thing cuz no one knows how to make anything else

• Lol yeah it's good to know how to make different things, when you cook for people it's good to be able to make something everyone likes, so variety helps in that respect.

• I love to cook and bake!!

• Well fuck I can make scramble eggs 😎

• Excuse me, but baking is totally cooking, mate!

• Noooooo lol. Totally not the same thing 😆 everyone in my family can eighter do one or the other and I Definitly can't cook! You'll know if I made the food: terrible. And you'll know if I bake: gone before I get any

• Lol well I can do both

• 😜you're one of the special ones lol

• Yes, I can cook.

• I do ok although my friends & family say I'm very good at it.

• Yeah I can cook