Which form of art do you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oil and watercolor - beautiful.
    I'm not into modern art - everything with and after Picasso is just not that good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Classic oil paintings of the old dutch master era are my favorite followed by classical style water color followed by actual ancient style sculpting and some African art as some of it is pretty cool and I actually have real tribal art made by actual African tribesmen from when my father was deployed over there and some of it is pretty stinking cool.

What Girls Said 8

• ... Oh... I would have voted for photography, but maybe you don't consider that a form of art. But if I had to choose from that list, I would say modern art.

• I'm a fan of oil paint since that's what I generally work with myself.

• African art and contemporary modern art, are my favorite. All kinds of art is beautiful, so it's hard to choose.

• anything that is not modern art bullshit

• Watercolor and contemp modern art

• Im a sculptor, so of course I would love sculpture (mostly the public ones like cloud gate in Chicago)

• Are you familiar with the neuberger cain in washington

• Ughh, sadly no I am not. I tried googling it but it came out as a legal team stuff.

• Love that pop art ;P
    Probably watercolor or contemporary from your choices

• Modern Art & I love to draw Graffiti & Cartoon ❣

What Guys Said 6

• I'd have to say oil painting just because of the amount of detail that goes into some of it. The water colors, sculptures and African art are very close seconds.

Not big into modern art or concept art, but I appreciate the talent. I don't care for pop art at all. You posted the wrong link, but if you mean stuff like Warhol then it doesn't do anything for me.

Also, I love pencil and charcoal drawing.

• Watercolours, oils and concepts.

I do not get along with modern art.

I should note that I like the realism movement when it comes to oils. Much of what came before was just Biblical stuff, and there's only so many pictures of scowling bearded men lurching barefoot around leering puttos you can look at before you long for a change.

• I love all of it.

• I like a lot of them. some paintings of landscapes or a 'world' can really blow me away..

• oil and concept art i mean i love clasical paintings and love concepty stuff

• Where's Cubism and Abstract?