Would you buy a new mobile phone or fix it?

My mobile screen got cracked ( most of it) so either it will cost me like 300 pounds ( yes i'm from Egypt) to fix it, or just throw it away and buy a new one which costs like 2,660 pounds and by the way i've been using it for only a year and a half. So what i should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say if it still works good and can use it for a while I'd just replace the screen or whatever the cheaper option was or if your due for a new one and gonna need a new one soon id probly go ahead and just get the new one now

What Guys Said 6

• Seems most phones have about a 2 year useful lifespan before they simply become too obsolete. If your phone was only about a year old I would fix it, but if it was 2 or more years old I would get a new one.

• Get yourself one of these and never worry about breaking it again.
    www.citytel.bg/.../...047c30c39c92e8a6d57117a4.jpg

• Depends on how much you are willing to spend.

• Fix!

• Fix it - the other is a ridiculous amount of money to spend to

• 3rd option: sell the old mobile phone and let someone else pay to fix it (people pay heaps to but broken phones where I'm from), and buy the new one if that's what you want.

What Girls Said 4

• If it's just the screen and there are no other issues you have with the phone, it'd be cheaper to get the screen replaced.

• I think you should get it fixed if it's really ONLY the screen. Everything else works just fine, right?

• I would just fix it! It's just the screen

• Just buy another phone