You just hit the jackpot and won a million bucks what is the one item you would blow it on?

I'd probably buy a big ass house

Most Helpful Guy

• I blow it on paying off my debts, buying a modest house, getting some much needed medical/dental stuff done and other dumb shit like that.

What Girls Said 7

• I would buy a home. It's only a million dollars, not enough to just fritter away. Gotta be smart and invest it in things that will keep me going for a while.

• A plane ticket so I can get to my boyfriend.

• Beyonce is giving me a lap dance for sure!

• JESUS my own car for a future like a BMI Or Lambo haha

• others who need help because I know what its like

• I'd blow it on paying off my debt. Then travel.

• Moving to the Republic of Ireland and buying a house there...

What Guys Said 14

• a house. property can grow in value. i can think of nothing else that would be a single thing, worth a million dollars, that could gain value over time.

• The term blow implies to spend the money on a ridiculously unnecessary item so a big house doesn't cut it for me because that could end up being a good investment.

I'd blow it on a brand new Rolls Royce Wraith.

• Travel and invest

• pay off the house i have and by a classic car for the wife and me

• Well a million bucks ain't that much so I'd buy a reasonable house, a couple of decent cars and live off the interest while continuing to work.

• Do I have to blow it on just one thing? I would try to even things out. Some of it on a house, some for travel, and so on.

• Audi R8

• And then a lovely house for my girlfriend and I (which is under way)

• a house in Sf for rental income

• If I had to blow a million dollars on 1 item, I'd blow it on a car.

Something classic and irreplaceable like a Ferrari F40 that will only go up in value.

If I didn't have to blow it on one single thing, then I'd spread it across a couple of fund managers and continue with my life as if it never happened.

• If I didn't have any decency in me, I guess I'd buy a nice house. After that, I'd buy a bunch of escorts and have a great time.

• A decent house somewhere, do some traveling put the rest in the bank.

• A million bucks isn't enough to buy a big ass house lol
    I would prob build myself a smoke house lol the best part is that it would only run me a few thousand and i could keep the rest! Lol

• Depending on where you are in the world a milion dollars can buy you a huge ass house. I was thinking in terms of my economy ( Saudi Arabia). A milion bucks would buy you a nice 2 story Villa with two apartments in the back that are 3 stories tall

• A charity!
    ... That's an item, right?

• I'd go to the best doctor in the world and get a penis enlargement.