Do you ever just feel a sense of dread that just won't go away?

And everything you try to tie it to in your head you know isn't rational to dread so much? I've been feeling this for the last few days and I thought it was work but rationally there is nothing I should be that stressed about or dread. I scuffed my car a tiny bit this morning but it's nothing that can't be buffed out. My relationship is healthy and we're not having any issues. My friendships are all solid. No one in my family is sick.

I just don't get it? I keep feeling worried and dreadful but every time something minor comes up and I think oh maybe that's what is bothering me I know it isn't because it's not rational. The minor issue doesn't warrant such worry.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to pull this card out but can this be hormonal related? It has all the symptoms:

- Heighten sensitivity,
    - Irrational thoughts and feelings.

You don't need a lecture on period related stuff but some are more emotionally draining than others?

Which is perfectly normal and okay to feel these feelings.

Advice: watch an emotional movie and have your sweet sweet release of emotions, you'll feel better!

• Could be IUD related. I've been having all kinds of issues because of it. You're probably right.

• @hero-hero like I said in my original post - I've got nothing going on that should cause me to feel the way I do. My job is good, relationship is good, friendships are good, family is good... it's completely irrational, which makes it more frustrating. There isn't a problem I can fix to make it go away.

• good luck throwing ur IUD away , and probably u should not think of contraceptive pills too ,

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it is because things are so well right now that you actually fear it will turn to shit. Because life doesn't stay good and happy forever, obviously.

So maybe that is it...

• Yeah maybe. Combined with hormonal changes due to my IUD that is still settling...

• ah

ok... It will eventually wear off then. I hope

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

• I have the same issue... have recently had some medical issues which are behind me now. I have a good job, nice people around me, interesting hobby and... nevertheless I'm still feeling stressed :o
    So when you find the answer let me know, it may help me out as well :D

• For me I think it might be a hormonal issue due to my IUD, which has been causing me myriad issues over the last few months.

• Oops if on my side it's got to be hormones it can only be testosteron :-(
      Gosh no, don't tell be I'm pregnant hahaha!

• I have been having some difficulty sleeping as of late. I get a feeling of dread when I turn out the light.

• awlays.

• i have that feeling constantly , so hard to enjoy life when u feel that way

• Welcome to Adulthood.

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more