Which is better?

Which is better, i will start university soon.

• Sociology
  • International Relations

Most Helpful Girl

• Sociology

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the employment prospects for both are meager. You could do IR but spin it with a business focus/Intl Biz degree.

• That's exactly what I first thought. You have to be practical too

• @BelleGirl21 ya I mean do that you love blah blah. But be pragmatic here and ground your dreams with some employment statistics too, that's wise i think.

What Girls Said 4

• Which every makes you happy!

• I was very interested in Sociology when I took it, but that's just my preference. You have to look at the classes/program to see which one better suits you and your interests.

• Whichever one you are most interested in, whichever one you would love to be doing for the rest of your life and that you are comfortable with the amount of income per year.
    Why would you let an online poll of strangers who know nothing about you determine your future?

• What do you want to be? Ask yourself this before taking the next step.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd go with Sociology. Best you can do is grab some literature about both and start digging a bit. That's what I did before settling on my carreer at least.

• there is no such better
    studying any science is hard,
    figure out whats ur passion for so you can stand its hard studying time

• Yes, they are both terrible majors.

• Sociology is a garbage. Literally 75% of the things you learn in that class are unfact. It's just leftist bullshit.