How much does a condo/penthouse cost?

I am asking because it always depends on in which city you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends do you want to live in a bunk city like Detroit where the crime rate is through the roof and almost 5 people are murdered for every 10k where the housing is also cheap at $250 a pop will get you a house. Or do you want to live in Malibu where one square foot of beachfront property is almost $20k?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Well, here in north-central Wisconsin, the monthly payment in one area is around $500-550 bucks (this includes the condo fees). However, I'm not exactly trying to encourage you to live here - at least in THIS condo village. If you think you can make it work and you don't have anything against it, then be my guest. But I'm planning to move out, once I have my place paid off. Not all condo villages are great places to live. For example, they can change certain rules that you may be against.

• Where I live you can get condo/penthouse overlooking lake ontario for about 1800 -2000 per month and up.

• There's a condo in my city that's been on the market for a while now. I think they're asking $20million.

• You might wanna Google it.

• Yeah it depends on the particular condo, but around here they can run up to $55 million.

• Depends

• Here in Chicago area a decent condo starts around $2000 I believe.

What Girls Said 1

• I dunno... If its city or near some great location it cost more.