Who else hates this crap?

You know, i really hate it when morbidly obese people use the electric handicapped carts at walmart and shit. Its like get up off your big ass and walk around like everyone else... Those seats/carts are for actual handicapped people or the elderly people and its a big inconvenience when there's none left at the store cause you have FAT lazy people wheeling around in them. Dont get me wrong im fatter than fuck too but you dont see my ass in one of those. Cause i walk. Even if it tires the hell out of me. Its good exercise. They should start fining people for that shit just like they slap fines for handicapped parking.

Yeah i said it! Who agrees?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I agree... they wouldn't need those carts if they actually walked to do their shopping. I call them "whale wagons"

What Guys Said 1

• ''i'm fatter than fuck too'' EVERY girl who's saying that, especially on gag, are actually not fat.

• I swear on my life im fat here ill prove it by making the post not anoymous

• I weight 328 lbs

• then my argument still stands. you're not fat.

What Girls Said 2

• You know why you hate it! Your just scared because your afraid of getting fat!

• I don't hate it. I get more upset at perfectly healthy and able bodied teens using them than fat people.