Why aren't mixed women's butts as big as black womens?

When I see black girls, when they're skinny they still usually have a round, out there butt. (Not all, but a lot) But not mixed women, why? I thought black genes were more dominant.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because mixed women aren't black, unlike the believes of many Americans, just because we have some black in us doesn't mean we're black.
    We're mixed, which means we might have the physical genes of our white, flat parent and the mental genes of our curvy black parent.
    Some of us have almost straight hair and other mixed girls have full afro's, some mixed girls are as tan as Kenians and some mixed girls are as pale as swedish people.
    And so some mixed girls have big butts and some mixed girls have no butts at all...
    Hope that clears things up ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's because we're mixed and not black. I'm not a black woman and neither are other mixed race women. Also, keep in mind there's a lot more mixes out there than just having to do with black. The beauty of being mixed is the combination of genes we possess.

Some of us have large bums, some of us don't. I would prefer a body that is proportionate as those are the sexist. I have a beautifully shaped slim hourglass figure with 34C cups and a nice sized bum. I'm 5'1" anything bigger than that would look cartoonish.

Also remember, black women have more fat deposits on their bodies than other races of women. Because of this it's easier for fat to collect in those areas as well as all over.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's BECAUSE they're mixed race. Their genes are 'mixed' so they're in between both races.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think big butt is pretty random within black people too, i have a big butt but my sisters don't. the whole "black girls have big butts" ting is only because everyone thinks all black people are the same as African americans... africa is more diverse than that, east Africans are skinny and flat and south Africans are short and still kinda flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/2mXeEYk.gif

I am mixed, slim and have dat ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black genes being dominant is a myth. Most people want a but proportionate to their bodies and sometimes black girls don't have it. if black Genesee where more dominant mixes girls would be able to gene organ transplant from black people ( which they can't they ha e to get it from other mixes people mostly Hispanics) or even look black.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get better than the original, duh.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah same question is with me.. they are really skinny but most beautiful butt they have :D i just dont get it
    iam gonna search it ahaha :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz we aren't black lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.