I'm his dirty little secret what can I do?

I have been seeing a guy for almost a year now he has a girlfriend that is pregnant I knew about her ( I know I'm a nasty person ) but I am also 3 months pregnant with twins (his) he tells me he cares and has fallen for me I don't want my kids being a secret I want him in all our life's I just don't know what to do

Right first off I'm not here for people to call me a bad mother! I know I have done wrong and none of ye know me so have no right to judge me!

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point you need to tell him to choose between you or her. Whatever he chooses so be it. Don't keep allowing this treachery to continue. if he leaves you then slam his ass for child support.

Most Helpful Girl

• And today on Maury:

Tell the girlfriend and the dude. Because she deserves to know what kind of scum her boyfriend is.

What Guys Said 14

• if he cheated on her with you he would cheat on you with someone else.
    Find a guy (you could love and want to be with, not one you could simply wrangle into taking care of you and your kids) and be with him, and not the dude.

If the guy wants it, make sure he has the right to see his kids and be part of their life.

get in touch with his girlfriend. Tell her. Yeah, she will be upset. She will be pissed. She will be angry. And she has the right to be. But it was him who betrayed her, not you. Tell her you want your kids to know and have a relationship with their sibling, and that even if she never wants anything to do with you, her kid and yours should be in each other's lives.

• You're as bad as him, first for willfully helping him cheat, second for being dumb enough to carry his spawn.

Why do you think he gives a damn about you or your kids if he's not even faithful to his actual girlfriend? I'd recommend either getting an abortion or, if you want the kids, raising them outside their father's influence. Still, judging by your decision-making so far, you're probably not parent material. I'm sure I sound like a dick right now, but it's getting annoying seeing all these male and female sluts having sex constantly and aimlessly, then not being prepared for the consequences.

• Yeah you do sound like a dick
      As I said I know I'm a nasty person
      And who the fuck do you think you are telling someone they aren't parent material? I already have two kids 3 and 7 years old both very happy and well looked after!!

• Yet you have no regard for a stable monogamous relationship yourself. Do you really think it's good for kids to all have different dads, and to be a cheater's afterthought? I don't know your full situation, but you have a track record of making bad decisions - hell, you didn't even wait until 18 to have your first, at which point I doubt you were ready to raise a child (unless your own mommy and daddy took care of that for you). Kids need a mature, solid guardian figure who will not just make them happy, but keep a stable home and teach them right from wrong - something they won't get from a flighty village bicycle with no concept of fidelity.

• Wow, that's a very tricky situation. He got both of you pregnant, that's bad for him, he'll have to recognize that he's the father of the 3 kids, but can only be with one of you. Tell him what you want and then you shall see if he has really fallen for you.

• One of them? He should be content with them letting him see the kids. Cheater 😑

• I know. I just think that the situation is messed up. Thats it lol. i wasn't exactly bickering with you. It was more of a general observation.

• @HookingSwan Oh, I wasn't bickering with you too and I didn't think you were, just reinforcing my point of view. I agree that the situation is messed up, I didn't want to be in their skins.

• You can ask them if they want to be a polygamous family.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../polygamy.jpg

• Eventually everyone is gonna find out, So might as well talk now. It seems like you will take him if the other girl breaks up with him, but why would you wanna be with a cheater?
    He's gonna do to you exactly what he did to her..
    Remember Karma is a bitch...

• wow... this is quite a predicament will both of you allow him to have a harem? just kidding lol he needs to tell the other mother and decide what he is going to do with both of you. i personally think you both deserve better. Logically i think you dont want to teach your kids his behavior is ok.

• Why do people continue to do stupid things and not learn from other people's mistakes? Don't be a secret anymore. Secrets are one of the devil's favorite vices.

• Why don't you all become Mormons then you can all live happily ever after with the rest of the women he knocks up?

• You are beating yourself up for being a bad person but the real sleazeball is him. He can walk away from all this with impunity... you and the other kid (and doubtless the State) will be left holding the baby. Have the discussion and make a break before you end up stuck with this guy

• What the fuck is wrong with you?

• If yes I have a right to judge you... You are nothing but any man's side slut!!! You are bad mother and a wreck!
    What can you do? Who gives a fuck about a women like you? So whatever your want to...

• Get a retroactive abortion.

• nooooo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• You've been conned by a predator.

My condolences