Where can I buy shorts that aren't small or tight?

I want long or at least up to my knee shorts and loose like a basketball shorts. I don't like wearing tight stuff when I am going for a run. lol Any suggestion! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I have seen those types of shorts in Gander Mountain when I was down n the states... try like the hiking/camping wear section. The should have a light fabric type short that is relatively loose.

You can also get loose fitting adidas shorts with the stripe on them similar to basketball type material at some of the sports stores.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• At the Large and Loose Store.

• www.gifbin.com/.../...23_kitten_sewing_machine.gif

Time to start hitting the Sowing machine!

• Try the sporting goods/apparel section of department or discount stores.

• look in the guys section. thats what my wife does also for sweet shirts she does the same thing because she isn't into all the girly colors out there

• Oh I don't mind the color its just too damn short! lol I want be able to run without flashing the people behind me!

• it would be a nice view for the guys behind you anyway :-)

• Men's section

• Why don't you just buy a pair of men's basketball shorts?

• I think thats what I am going to have to do! Everything to damn short lol! haha!

• Okay thanks! Will Do! haha!

• No problem

• Might have to get some small men basketball shorts

• Online.

• Academy

• Buy men's basketball shorts, they are loose and comfy

• Rite Aid

• The I'm never getting laid grandma store.

What Girls Said 12

• I 'totally get you. I' m kinda dreading summer for the reason it gets so hot here I'll have to go running in a sports bra and shorts, if I don't want to get a heatstroke. And all the women's running shorts look like underwear.. It will be awkward for me to run like that, not to mention chafing thighs... Though, I 'm also afraid that men's shorts will be on the other end, too baggy

• In the men's section I suppose. You seem to have described men's basketball shorts, so look in the men's section and the sports subsection.

• As others have suggested, going to the men's department sounds like it'd be better for you. I'm not a fan of many women's shorts nowadays either.

• Any sports shop would have that 😂😅

• Men's section of a sporting goods store?

• Old navy girl! Just bought myself some awesome ones

• I'd like to know this too! Haha I'm probably just going to end up going the the guy's section somewhere 😂

• Try H&M, Simons they have some different tyoe of shorts or just go to a sport store.

• I buy guys basketball shorts lol

• "Dicks sporting goods" haha

• forever xxi, wallmart, ross, marshalls, etc

• guy section is the best option or buy football short at adidas nike