How long do you study?

What is the maximum number of hours and the minimum?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends... I don't on my class and since I have only 2 classes I try to understand the material before class. So I just finish my English class but I would look at my stuff and do my hw and it take me a day or two and than I would take at least 2 days to understand and over my math hw. so yeah (: If I had a class that required reading it probably be the same!

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually anywhere from 1-3 hours at a time usually after a short walk and a snack I'll be ready to rumble again.

What Girls Said 7

• minimum: 1 hour
    maximum: in one sitting i can go for like 6 hours. if I'm taking breaks, ill go for 10 if i HAVE to.

usually though, i've been doing around 4-5 lately.

• The maximum I have ever studied was 36 hours. The minimum has been 2.

• I don't have a set time.
    I just study until I understand something or felt like I've taken in enough information for the moment.

• Maximum: 4 hours (with breaks)
    Minimum: 1 hour

• For an eternity it feels like some times

• I have spent absolutely 0 hours to 16 hours a day studying

• only in school. i have been trying to study at home but i get stressed before even reading a line

What Guys Said 2

• none. when i was in high school and/or college, the max i'd study would be 30 minutes. and hour for a final

• Depends, I've spent as little as half an hour to as much as thirteen in a single day.