Explosions in Brussels...What are your thoughts on the recent events in Brussels?

In case you haven't heard Brussels has been attacked. There was a explosion at the airport and metro station. Multiple casualties are being reported. My thoughts and prayers are out to the Belgian people.

#PrayforBelgium #Prayfortheworld #themadnessmuststop

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unfortunately, maybe they should close their boarders for good this time until they get the situation under control and actually catch these guys.

And if they do catch em once they've extracted all the useful information they can out of them they need to public ally execute them as an example to show that terrorism will not under any circumstances be tolerated and if you take part in it you will pay the price.

I'm not at all surprised either I knew this was going to start in Europe once they let all of them in and I knew it was going to happen in France as well you let to many of them in you let take over with sheer numbers now you can't stop em.

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's absolutely fucking tragic and the terrorists that do this are scum. Less than scum. It also makes me think more and more that this is what happens when you're letting in all these undocumented refugees into places that don't have a lot of security and vigilance in the beginning. I want to believe what people say, that cutting off the refugees wouldn't affect it much but it would, I think. Did they think it wouldn't happen to them?

• @fondue the terrorists that did this aren't refugees.

• @Spermdumster666 I read that in London you don't buy arms on the black market, you rent them from fences. Tariffs differ , according to previous crimes committed with the weapon. An unused one is the most expensive , of course.

• @jacquesvol true but British criminals dont fence them to muslim terrorists

• I'm Belgian and it's just stupid to say that "Trump was right". We weren't unaware that things could happen here. There has been military in stations and big public places. But it's almost impossible to stop an attack when somebody doesn't act suspicious. They can't possibly check everyone. I'm not suprised something happened and I'm sure more things will happen in the future. I'm afraid that this is just the beginning. Sadly people will grow more scared and more racist because of these attacks. I'm no racist and love getting to know other cultures but when I take a train in antwerp or Brussels I've caught myself being very cautious when a moslim enters and is carrying a backpack or something. And that's soooo sad because tons of mosilims are just normal people and I know this too. I'm sure there are tons of terrorists between the refugees that enter Europe but again how can they check for sure there will always be terrorists that get in.

• So really, its impossible to stop terrorists from getting in with refugees, you think? So the only way to actually stop them would be to ban all of them. Like what Trump said.

• @Spermdumster666 Where do I support genocide? Quote me where I did. Or eat crow.

• @jacquesvol I did not say you support genocide but you often are on the side of those that have ie Sadam Hussain, Stalin, Turkey, Belgium.

• As the seat of the EU, I'm sure it's not the first time.

It's probably retaliation for apprehending buddy from the Paris attacks.

Lesson here: don't publicize sensitive data.

• More like time for the EU to set up more secure boarder checkpoints that way terrorists dont get a free pass to come and go.

• @9mfeo
      I din't think it's retaliation: it looks more like they had their plans and explosives ready and used them a bit faster, before their buddy started talking about it to the cops.

• @jacquesvol it wouldn't surprise me either way, honestly.

• This has been happening since last October in Turkey. Why any of you say anything about terrorism? Syria has been getting bombed years. Why just why?
    When it happens to Muslim, it is ok? But when it happens to any European, world join together. ?
    I am sorry i find world especially European countries two faced.
    Innocent people are getting killed. That is the only thing makes me really sad.

• Because it's Muslims who start the wars. Go back in history, when Islam was in power they marched into other people's land and often forced people to convert. Many women were taken as sex slaves and lots of people were beheaded. If Muslims had the ability to destroy the West and kill all the Jews and spread Islam they would do so. And if the West is so bad then why do so many Muslims come to our country and get special treatment?

• @jacquesvol no you dismissed it as justice has been done while failing to mention the other cities where it happened while omitting that the reason it was allowed to go on for years was because left leaning PC nazis in the didn't want to interfere In Muslim rape culture as it would be racist and islamaphobic. On the altar of Political correctness young women were scarified to the lecherous desires of large groups of muslim men.

• www.armahellas.com/.../Gra.jpg
      Muslim rape gangs are everywhere un Britain

• the world always has a circular response whenever a terror attack happens. i'm afraid things will just get worse before they get better.

• I'm really scared bc it's so close to me ( I live in Amsterdam. I feel like something is going to happen here soon bc there are so many people here for what it is :/

• selective journalism is so odd, turkey has been being attacked often lately. do you not sympathize because your "us vs them" mentality wouldn't work with a muslim country? no doubt that instability in one part of the world seeps into others which is why stability should be brought back to the middle east.

• I haven't heard about what happened in Turkey

• I know several people there. It's become a sad routine to call and make sure they're all safe.

• Asker,
      Didn't rou read it? Really? Our Kurdish friends and ISIS have both been detonating murderous bombs in Ankara and Istanbul and east Turkey.

• Not to be a pessimist, but what makes you think the madness will ever stop? We are animals just like any other on this planet. The only difference is our intelligence and more than half the time we use to either hurt each other or further our own gain not caring who we step on.

We are fleas fighting over the dog we live on

• Nothing really, I'm use to it now. That's sad to tell but true, we have so much attack nowadays

• So sorry to hear but its the world we live in hopefully it wasn't muslim extremists.

• Yeah, Im sure they were no muslims! hahahahaha people are unbelievably brain-dead!

• ... oddly enough he was right. A lot of Islamic murder and tape has been going on in Europe.

• @RationalMale doesn't excuse shooting a bunch of your own people up because of differing political views.

What Guys Said 33

• I just kind of give up. This shit will happen whenever anyone wants to do it. You can't see it coming, you can't really be ready for it. It happened to my own hometown on streets I've walked down a thousand times. It's not like it's a specific nation you can go after, it's individual or small groups of radical extremists. Once again, everyone will get riled up. Liberals will say we can't blame all of Islam for this, conservatives will say we're too concerned with political correctness to blame Muslims and we should just turn the Middle East into a sheet of glass. Everyone will battle it out on Facebook and Internet sites, they'll put up Belgian flags in support. Everyone will take up arms for whatever side of the issue their on, it'll last about two weeks, the dust will settle, and we'll go back to normal until another group of extremists does it again. Rinse, repeat. And what can you really do? These "terrorist organizations" are small ragtag groups, so they're tough to target. I don't know what the answer is really. As upsetting as these types of events are, the casualties are light in the grand scheme of the world, this isn't an entire city wiped out. So it doesn't really justify bombing a country or even a city into the Stone Age. There's not a nation you can even attach this to, these were the acts of individuals and not a governmental act of war. So you kind of just throw your hands up. I'm glad I'm not in charge of figuring this one out, I'm stumped.

• my thoughts?
    a complete and utter lack of surprise, disgust at the number of people who are already breaking out the chant "terror has no religion," despite the fact that this, and so many other attacks, are inherently motivated based on faith.
    and the inner optimist in me is wondering "will this FINALLY wake people up to the fact that there really is something within Islamic ideology that motivates this?
    And the inner pessimist in me? He's dressed like a typical white, middle class college idiot, and is beating my inner optimist to death with a copy of "rules for radicals" while screaming "Islam is a religion of peace!"
    Because the pessimist represents reality. And the sad reality is that most people are too afraid to be called a bigot, that even if they KNOW that Islam is the problem, they will still pretend that it is not, because allowing things like this to continue happening is more important to them than challenging Islamic ideology, because the last thing they are willing to risk doing is admitting that an "underprivileged group" could ever honestly be in the wrong.

• I think it is time for European countries to get harder and more strict boarders.

• It is very sad for the people that have died.

• @xan1488 islam is very dangerous and should be banned in Europe.. any religion which says to kill people in the name of allah is no no. to protect allah and religion by sword is sick.. pls,

• @Ariel1990 this shows ur ignorance and immaturity... ignorance because you know nothing about Islam, and immaturity because all u know is from propaganda, by the way for ur information word Islam means "Peace".
      first spare some time to know Islam and then comment on it which is a sensible way.

• What could possibly go wrong allowing undocumented "refugees" cross by the millions and allow PC to inhibit how you interact with a specific set of people?

It's a shame that Europe has been negligent in it's security. Hopefully this will change.

• Trump warned them months ago. Now they will pay the price in lost lives and lost limbs for decades to come.

• @Jersey2 People (like me) were saying this long before Trump. This is one of those rare instances that Trump got it right. You simply cannot expect some sections of people to behave as you would. No amount of hugs or money will change them. There is only one way to deal with these types of people.

• Two family members narrowly escaped the subway bomb: one took a train earlier, the other one decided to walk the distance because the weather was fine.

Our govt decided it had to send bombers to Libya and to Syria because the US asked it. War was 'fine'. until it came home. Most Belgians barely know we're bombing in Syria. (they knew about Libya because it was on television here)
    Most Afghans don't know 9/11 happened either and they get bombed too : www.wsj.com/.../SB10001424053111904103404576556531604340742

• Glad to hear your family is okay, though i know all the victims are someone's family.

So sad.

• @Jersey2 Not more than a few of them. Many terrorists became ISIS fighters when they were in jail, went fighting there, then came back home here and committed their crimes.
      A few years ago the media here made a lot of propaganda for the anti Assad rebels, presenting them as heroes and freedom fighters. Thus they felt justified to go fighting over there.

• The bomb which made the most victims exploded in Metro Maalbeek, here in more quit times:
      http://oi66.tinypic.com/27xe9o7.jpg
      http://oi63.tinypic.com/160bnmo.jpg

A nice, calm station. (close to E. U. offices) It's decorated by Benoit Van Ines.

• This is very, very sad. Europe has allowed this cancer to come into its borders and it's a ruthless, brutal cancer. But the Politically Correct moralists will tell us that this has nothing to do with Islam. Meanwhile, I wish America had a president who would protect the country and close the borders.

• Maybe it's time for the world to take a fucking step and take isis out , enough killing and you westerns aren't even damaged like us this those little few kills happens everyday in the middle east and with greater numbers

• They decided to let in millions of Muslim Arabs and Africans... Now they are being culturally enriched.

• The only question is, how many innocent American and European men, women, and children need to be brutally murdered at train stations, subway stations, marathons, army bases, and theaters before people realize they must be banned?

• And Australians too remember the cafe shooting in Sydney?

• Sydney gang rapes? Rotherham sex slavery in the UK?

• If these are the crazies that Saddam was protecting the world from, then perhaps he deserves a post humus Nobel Peace prize.

• This is all because of the Islamic minority. It's sad that so many people are unwilling to accept civilized morality and a happy life even if it slaps them in the face. No, massacring innocent people whom they're too emotionally underdeveloped to be able to care about is so much more important to them, and the 72 virgins in the afterlife. You need a particular level of stupid to justify this kind of behavior.

• @Mesonfielde
      Do you think Timothy McVeigh believed he'd get 72 virgins?
      Do you think Timothy Dylann Roof believed he'd get 72 virgins?
      Do you think Robert Lewis Dear believed he'd get 72 virgins?
      Do you think the Unabomber believed he'd get 72 virgins?
      Do you think Anders Behring Breivik believed he'd get 72 virgins?
      Do you think the school shooters believe they'll get 72 virgins?
      Do you think all these are Muslims? Really?
      Really?
      And all the others? The ETA killers? The IRA killers?

"This is all because of the Islamic minority." Really?

• @jacquesvol That argument is like the whole "it's okay for Islam to support slavery because Christianity supports it too". Doesn't change a thing.

• He's a complete Hypocrite. He blames America for sanctions on Iraq in the 90's rather than Sadam even though it was UN sanctions and as a UN country his country Belgium voted for sanctions against Iraq.

• It makes me wonder how many more Europeans need to be slaughtered before we can acknowledge that Islamic immigration is a big problem here in Europe.

• It's just another terrorist attack. Kids kicking at the shins of random bigger people to try to get noticed. I've been desensitized to "terrorist attacks" for about 15 years. They don't shock me at all, and the maintain my lack of empathy for anything horrible that happens anywhere in the Muslim World. Basically the help to isolate a people that live in a very dry climate, as a world water crisis is approaching. When famine becomes a problem there, and politicians are like should we send food and medical aid to help the people, I'll be like nope I don't think so.

• Well, that's what you get for messing with ant's nest.

• I have been through that airport more than 25 times. I think Trump is right and Europe, along with the US, will pay the price of follish liberals. 13 dead and many more without arms and legs all due to not wanting to look reality in the eyes. Foolish.

• WTF? All of this is the world paying the price for the last idiot Bush president.

• @Tarvold they were bombing airports long before bush, but now Germany, Sweden, Belguim etc allowed them to move in to their country and kill at will, and, they will for decades to come. But if you feel better pointing back to bush then go ahead, it won't change a thing. Perhaps people will look back and not blame the stupid decisions being made today by Merkel and others. The liberal mantra, but bush, but bush, but bush.

• My thoughts are that this will continue to happen. Praying and asking them to be peaceful won't do shit. The "far-right" warned against this and got called racists for doing so, and the crazy thing is they still do. In fact ISIS said they would do this and idiots still invite them over. Liberals still target the people who want to prevent this from happening and protect their people rather than the people coming over here and killing us. I can't tell whether they're just really stupid or whether they just hate Europe/Europeans, or maybe it's both. But it will keep on happening and I have no sympathy anymore.

• All we've been doing is praying, and look at what its got us. More bodies and debris. Even a completely neutral country like Belgium being bombed... This is beyond extremism.

• What I have always thought, the middle east should have been a huge nuclear crater long time ago.

• Has relatively little to do with what's going on in the middle east, and is primarily about horrific integration of immigrant communities in belgium. Yes, they may be connecting with and getting support from groups like ISIS, but most european terrorists are home grown.

A very significant minority are converts.

• thats so saddening that humans are slaughtering other humans...
    but more saddening is the slandering Muslims or Arabs for that.

• @xan1488 "humans are slaughtering other humans..."
      What's new there? They did so 100,000 years ago. They'll continue till the end of humanity.

• i live in Holland, and i'm sure we'll be next. what does our prime minister do? hen makes a nice speech and thats that. fucking bs is what it is. close those fucking borders already!!

• And just to think you all have Angela Merkel to thank for all the terror.

• so is Rutte. i think they need to be closed. but it's too late now. those I. S. faggots have no doubt already infiltrated our country.

• @Raymond_Reddington you don't even need to import them. Every country has it's 5% or so of lunatics. A Dutch lunatic will be not that difficult to persuade to commit a suicide bombing. Not more difficult than a Belgian, Syrian or French lunatic.

• Im very sorry for all killed and injured. On other side Im extremelly angry. Extremely. What EU should do long time ago is sealing borders and control every immigrant form east and africa 10 times before they will be allowed to enter. What I want to say more is...@##@#!!!

• Has it been confirmed that it was a terrorist attack?

• I saw a picture of a couple kissing while a dying man covered in blood was reaching his arm out to them not 5 feet away... Seriously

• I think one ISIS attack

• That it is a pity that the city represents Belgium, or is called a city of Europe, in its current state.

• Another false flag attack. Like always.

• This is just sad and frightening. Security measures has to change.

• Hi i am turkish and we are not celebrating that horrible attack we are sad for innocent peoples but their government feed the teror and gave them a tent. That is why we dont pray for belgium. So i asking you all who prayed for turkey attacks?

• I prayed for both Ankara and Istanbul. I was appalled and horrified by both attacks but now, after reading your comment, it makes me wonder why I bothered. Your country is being attacked on a consistent basis. What does that tell you? What are you feeding? Are you helping or preventing the spread of terrorism and suicide bombers? Your comment is a wake up call to me.

• I was praying for Istanbul etc as well and its even on my FB profile. Your comment is just disgusting.
      and confirming what I know about turks already.

• Maybe when turkey stops murdering the Kurds you can talk.

• Quit praying for anything. Get up off your asses and DO SOMETHING.

• More from Guys
    3