Are you for or against abort?

• For
  • Against

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely against, here's why: another option adoption. My view you are ending an innocent life that didn't ask to be brought into this world by choice. This came about by two people commited to inner course. Women say it my choice, okay so where is the guy you had sex with cause you didn't get impregnated by yourself. If he is a man he'd help to raise that child with you.
    That's human life, or legacy. To carry on the family tree. Sex is an adult decision and to have but to throw away the product of that adult decision has consequences. This maybe thought of in a very surface manner, but this decision runs very deep. I have heard from many women are scarred for life, mostly emotionally. That isn't a blob of tissue, but a human being growing inside of a women, that is so very precious, so innocent and defenseless. We are to protect human life as men and women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pro choice.
    But it's a complicated issue - people should be responsible for their own actions...

What Guys Said 21

• i'm not for abortion

i am pro-choice

• Nobody is in favour of abortion... what we should support is the woman's right to choose what she does with her own body. If she finds it impossible to consider being able to look after an unwanted child, then she can make the non-trivial decision to terminate the pregnancy... that is the question. Some people (mostly informed by their religion) object to this choice even if the woman does not share their faith. Some people put contraception on the same level as abortion which is immoral and misogynistic. Many agree that the way to alleviate poverty and suffering is to free women from the shackles of the animal cycle of reproduction. This gives them the freedom to raise their economic game.

• I'm pro choice. That does not mean 'pro abortion'.

• In favor of abortion, if there is nobody or none interested in taking responsibility of the kid until it reaches 18 or if the kid has some type of medical situation!..

• I support it. Useful way for getting out of a situation where you accidentally impregnate a sidechick.

• For the most part I'm against it, but it is useful for some people who cannot afford to raise a child or who aren't mature enough to do so.

• i'm not for killing people and i consider human beings equal so im against abortion

• Strongly against.

• I'm against abortion, but I am pro choice, it's not my decision or my voice to speak on if someone else is for abortion or wants to get an abortion, however if it's my child, reasons change.

• Agaisnt.

• against abortion in most cases.

• I'm indifferent about it.
    I always feel that it's the females choice. If a guy wants a say in it then he shouldn't have stuck his P in her V.

• is that like a landing? abort abort abort... ur coming in too hot abort the landing lol

• Why are you asking me or anyone else? I'm flawed, and I'm not sure I can answer this question.

• If you can't love or provide for a child then don't have one.

• I'm against it, but I think a select group of women should have access to it.

• Only if they were raped,, are retarded or would pose a health risk to them at the time

• depends on the situation

• I'm morally against it

• guys should have a lot more say in a partners abortion also

• I'm against on a moral level BUT I don't believe the government should ban it or have any input into it.

What Girls Said 5

• I think that the option to have a safe abortion should be available to all pregnant people. I think that everyone should have access to sufficient and unbiased medical care.

• against abortion, with exceptions (ie: if there's a high chance that the mother will die or her health is compromised, which is the case in the book i just finished reading).

• CAN DIS SITE STFU ABOUT ABORTION ALREADY

• Against with exceptions.

• While I think that people dying and getting killed is part of life, humanity is about defying that, so I'm against it except in cases of disorders, etc.