What do you when you are lonely and bored?

Most Helpful Guy

• T. V., anime, books, games, illegal midnight walks around the city lake which is a mile from my house, lift some weights, fap, get high-er, social media, music.

I deal with loneliness in one of three ways. Talking with my idiot family (rarely), social media, or distraction.

Naturally, loneliness is your brain telling you you need to socialize. So. If you do that, it'll shut up.

Exercise is also pretty efficient, because it basically gets you high. Barely. But the release of endorphins helps.

Boredom. Hmm. I don't think I've been bored in a very long time. Even when I have nothing to do, I just lay down and think or relax. Somewhat of a semi-meditation. I just chill and enjoy my moment of peace. There is always something to do. Particularly if you have a computer.

Mmm. Also, being high all the time makes it very easy to maintain interest in various things. So I guess that's another reason I'm never bored. Mmmm. Not recommended for drug noobs or people lacking willpower.

Most Helpful Girl

• I isolate myself. And devour my mind by reading a book, listening to music, or going for a long ride

What Guys Said 16

• Come here.
    Chat.
    Read.
    Trivia.
    Play music.
    Learn.
    News.
    Exercise.
    Walk.

Things I sometimes do but probably shouldn't:
    Dwell.
    Eat.
    Become angry/sad.

I deal with loneliness and boredom a lot, but I think I'm doing pretty good overall.

• find a show/movie, check to see if there are new episodes or movies... if I've watched em all... Xbox.
    nothing gives you an esteem boost than schooling kids while talking trash.

• Honestly, I do believe every human is a real loner. Even when they are married, they are in a crowded community or even they have a big family... This is our origin and honestly I have already accepted that reality.

As for ur question; generally I love to search some things which I am interested in and I do love to be interested in new hobbies :) Moreover, sometimes I love to search something about my religion tho.

• Browse the internet, watch videos, listen to music, use gag.

• Go to the gym
    Go swimming
    Walk the dog
    Do some uni work
    Play on the Playstation
    Tidy up, do laundry, vacuum etc
    Go on GAG
    Watch random videos on youtube...

• log on here

• go to the gym, play video games, watch movie, read books, go for a walk, take pictures that sorta stuff : )

• Text people about how bored and lonely I am.

• Internet. Movies. Tv. Playstation. Draw.

• Usually just watch tv and text people

• Spank the monkey, then eat and catch up on my favorite shows, shop online. That's only when I don't have anything to get done, it's terrible weather outside, etc.

• I end up here.

• Cook, eat, watch sexy movie/sex chat n Masturbations and then sleep.. Day over.

• watch porn and jerk off

• I'm always bored, playing video games to try to be entertained for a little bit.
    I'm always lonely with no friends, never once having a girlfriend, and everyone I live with,(my family), always too busy for me, I typically masturbate myself to sleep whenever I don't have housework or the energy for games...

• I stare like an idiot on ma room walls...

What Girls Said 1

• I go on G@G (surprise, surprise), listen to music, sing along with the songs, dance with the music at times, talk to those close to me, read, draw, get some time in the sun if it's nice out, etc...