How to get a slight tan?

All i want is a healthy looking glow but i live in Ireland and we get no sun during winter and i wanna have a healthy glow all year round. should i use a tanning lotion? or will that make me orange?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tanning lotion, I use this through the winter and to kick off my tan and give it a boost (I just burn if I don't self tan first). BUT*****the first thing you need to do is lotion up for a couple days if you have dry skin, it prevents the blotchy look. Then before I use my tanning lotion I apply my regular lotion to places I get really dry skin, like ankles, elbows, ya know. It's a very gradual process so you can just cut back to every other day once you get the color you're looking for. No one ever knows unless I tell them that mine isn't real. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to gym with tanning bed and sign up for cancer like me mate ✌

What Girls Said 2

• If you use the appropriate colour self-tanner, it shouldn't make you orange. Remember to exfoliate because otherwise you'll turn out patchy and it will be obvious you got a fake tan. Don't do the thing a kid in my class in high school did: white as a sheet one day, and orange as Donald Trump the next.

• spray tan is your friend, i doubt they all make you look orange

What Guys Said 1

• I've never gone tanning in my life since I'm naturally tan. Lol.

I think spray tan is your safest route but I heard it can make you look like an oompa loompa.