I am so average at everything!! how am I gonna survive in this competitive world? I have an average looks, average intelligence. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be distinctive in your personality. That is the one thing that you can control. It will distinguish you and those in power in the workplace will notice. Your reputation is your most valuable asset.

What Guys Said 25

• well, most people have average looks and average intelligence, hence 'average' mathematically constitutes 'most people'. so this being the case, you will be in an 'average' position to 'compete' against 'most people' - most people being 'average', and 'average' being 'good enough' to 'compete' against 'most people', lol.

• Change your attitude about yourself. If you think you're average will be average. If you think you're good or that you can improve and fight for it, then you won't be average and people won't see you as average.

• you'll still be great at doing something. just chase that passion bruh.

• The world is *DESIGNED* for average people. You're set. The idiots and geniuses are both pretty much out of the loop. Does Donald Trump strike you as a genius?

• It is indeed competitive out there sister

• Most people are like this hence the term "average". I don't know what you want so can't really give you guidence on what to do. If there is something you really want in life, you shouldn't give up on achieving it. Work hard and you'll more than likely see success. I have a dream of becoming a house music producer and I am currently in the process of learning how to create music on computer software 😊😊. Hopefully someday ill become a welo respected music producer!

• Everyone has their strengths... explore different things and see what you are good at and what really interests you.

Considering you are average intelligence, you could make a exceptional politician as most seem to lack in that area.

• Half of life is effort and showing up.

You don't have to be 'the best' in everything or anything.

• Lots (most) people are "average" That's why it's called average. You'll eventually find something you're good at, it may just take some time. It did with me as well. If nothing else, just do/find out what you enjoy most and stick with that.

• It's my belief that everybody is GREAT at something. The challenge is... to find what it is before you get too old to do it.

• You'll be an average person with average life and average family with average lifestyle for average salary. So, don't worry. Average people are more than unique. Live your average life and die in average manner. It doesn't change anything for us as everything is average for us.

• There is no such thing as average.

• Increase your intelligence level, read books, a lot of books, start with geography then history than policy, knowledge is much powerful than beauty. :-)

• you will still succeed if you have the drive to do so because not everyone had that, so they fail

• Because lots of average girls have boyfriend calms down.

• Work on self improvement and get over yourself

• Look at a bell curve. The tippity top is you. Where 80% of people are. You'll do just fine. Don't over think it.

• Average is decent, that's what most people have and if most people are getting by, so will you.

• Jack of all trades master of none.

• Be average and happy you are not below it.

• get a average job, and live a average life.

• meh, the world isn't fair... duuh.

• just out of interest did ya do any type of test to examine your intelligence cause school its intelligence and more about your work ethic thats my opinion

• At least be glad ya don't SUCK in looks or intelligence...

• You will survive like the above average and the smart kinds do. By getting a low paying job until your 30.

• What happens after 30?

• @ChromAzonyx108 You get permoted or you have enough experience to go for a well paying job.

What Girls Said 10

• Work on your personality, become a very interesting person and work hard. Natural talent is nice, and being born with amazing abilities is also nice, but its not the end of the world.

Plenty of people who are beautiful are not that great to be around. Plenty of intelligent people make terrible workers and friends. You just have to work at being the best you can be.

I'm a fellow average person. I'm not super attractive, just average and I've got average intelligence. I try my best though and educate myself. I've taught myself a lot of things. We all have a knack for different things. The trick is to find what your knack is.

My Knacks are artistic ability (I can draw, paint and create) and my personality. People have told me they like hanging around me. This helps me make friends and get jobs as well as be generally likeable. I also get dates for being personable.

Develop your skills in different areas. Try to find your weaknesses and use those as indicators as to what you should work on next.

Good luck!

I

• "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    -Calvin Coolidge

• What's wrong with being average? Stop comparing yourself to others and learn to love yourself. There is always something you can do and succeed at no matter how difficult life may seem.

• Even so, there is that one special thing that sets you apart from the rest. Everyone is born with a gift or certain qualities unlike the rest, you just have to find it.

• "average" can be "extraordinary" in places that need it. do something that can make a difference and you'll see unaverage you are. you can also choose one thing to become super amazing at and it'll boost your confidence up in other parts of your life.

• Own your averageness.

• Make yourself interesting. Become cultured, read books, get into music, try some sports. Make yourself interesting because we are what we make ourselves to be.

• Same ! But, we just have to be happy for ourselves and f*** what others think! You can improve your looks with makeup, you can improve your intelligence by reading and learning new stuff everyday. Not everyone is above average just learn to be happy with what you got. I mean at least you aren't below average lol!

• Punch life in the face with you averageness?

• Keep searching and finding your passion. I'm sure you can excel at something (s).