Anyone else facing a storm, and the first thing you do is turn to God. But it's ok because he's in the storm with you, even though you're hurting?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! One of my favorite quotes is "If God can take you to it, then he will bring you through it." He's always with us even in the midst of storms. He wants to comfort you, and if you don't feel comforted by Him then ask him to comfort you. Always remember he loves you sooooo much!

What Guys Said 6

• Faith isn't freedom from storms but peace during a storm

• Hard to understand what you are asking here.
    Just remember, that if you truly seek to find God, and if you try your hardest (your actual hardest, not the fake level you set for yourself) then he will deliver you from your plight and in to righteousness.

• Isn't it funny how your god's "mysterious ways" - aka, the ups and downs of normal life - operate in a way that doesn't require any outside influence. You would believe that positive events are its will, or negative ones are its test. Isn't that a little too convenient?

The reality is that only you and those around you can help to ameliorate your situation.

• I'll rather use my own resources than turn to Jupiter.

• No, if I am facing a storm I either have a horrible tendency to procrastinate, but while procrastinating I also think about a solution to my problem.

• God made the storm to send at you just to fuck you up and laugh at you probably to test your faith over some be him and Satan made.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. When I'm facing a "storm" I deal with it myself. And if not I ask real people for assistance.

• Pretty much. Gotta keep the faith no matter how bad the storm gets. And yes, it's much easier said than done.