Did you do anything interesting/fun today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Taught children how to walk across a beam while balancing a beanbag on their head.

Most Helpful Girl

• A boring day of work, where I work for 2 hours and the rest of the time I was watching tv, stay on my phone, take a walk in the shop and pass time in the wc take some selfie ^^

What Guys Said 7

• I got a raise at work today!!!

• I went to the optometrist at costco for a copy of my contacts prescription only to find out that they'll be closed for two days. Soooooo funnnnnnnn

I'm about to go to the gym in about 20 minutes

• Nah not really. Going to go play basketball. That's fun.

• Yes, I have seen a crash

• Aside from holidays and b-days, I don't recall anything particularly exciting happening for years...

• Yes, no.

• yes, i masturbated, it was all fun:D

What Girls Said 5

• Nope just ordering swim suit's and lurking on people's page's. I might do some spring cleaning lol. Best part of my day might be Taco's/wing's later 😍guess I need to buy fabreeze and tissue before hand😂😂

• Hmmm I could play ball later on tonight with the guy's so I guess I won't be so bored

• Uh, I framed children's artwork for an upcoming art show. That's something different at least, haha.

• Nope. It was another boring day in my boring life. Nothing interesting.

• A new Zumba class. It kicked my ass too.

• I have not yet.