A good name for a gang?

Hey guys, so I'm an author and working on my third book but need some help. I need a name for a gang and a name for a gang leader. Something original that hasn't been used. Any help would be appreciated

0|1
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• The Kings and the leader is Kong

2|0
    0|0
  • Most of my character's names are related to the character's personality. What's he like?

1|0
    0|0
  • Just randomly came to my head, but the gang is called the Gideon's and the leader is called Luther.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is the setting? I might be able to help knowing more about that

1|0
    0|0
    • Well the story is that he's abducted a young girl to blackmail her father because he's a gang leader and her father has secrets about the gang leader. I need a name for both the gang and him (gang leader)

• Show All
    • Australia, 21st century

• Gang Name: Sun Devil Gang; Gang Leader: Bone-Crusher. That's the best I got

• The Trump Campaign

0|0
    0|0
  • Gang of Four

0|0
    0|0
    • (Google it... bpth in Chinese history and the band...)

• Show All
    • His name: Machiavelli
      Gang Name: The Princes

• You definitely should go with that if you know about Machiavelli from history.

• Anarchy, west side crooks, hell's angels, the toes, knockout, nf- 15, south side assasins

Leader: crotch, master pain, ak47, problem, master betty, wale, big nick, angel of death

1|0
    0|0
  • Make sure you watch The Wanderers (1979) and The Warriors (1979) to vet any ideas you have... They could also give you a lot of ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the story about in what setting and what type of gang are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rusty Dingoes

0|0
    0|0
  • The Red Horde, and their leader is the Khan.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Outbackers, with the leader simply known as Auss or Aussie. Too cheesy not to share. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Los Elotes del Barrio

0|0
    0|0
  • The Rusties. And the leaders name is Old Dawg. YES.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you elaborate on the setting? What is the leader's ethnicity?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the story is that he's abducted a young girl to blackmail her father because he's a gang leader and her father has secrets about the gang leader. I need a name for both the gang and him (gang leader)

It's set in Australia, 21st century. He's deadly and vicious so I need both a gang name and a gang leader name that suits him

• could something simple like calling it the surname of the leader eg Tadgh Ryan is the leader and he is over the Ryans gang

0|0
    0|0
  • Thermopylae and the leader is leonitous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• ok, if you gave me 10 seconds to name a gang... I'd name it "The Mint".

First, a mint makes money, in the most literal way possible.

Second, if you know about mint plants -- they're ruthless and opportunistic, they can thrive on surprisingly few nutrients, and they crowd other plants out of their living space and steal/take over their soil.

Pretty good, eh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the leaders name could be Lachlan Walker

The gang... maybe something like The Black Quills. So then their symbol would be of a black feather soaked in blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lords of the Montes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Gang: The Butchering Blokes
    Gang Leader: Cooper Lombard

0|0
    0|0
  • Leader skills be "dolof√≥ni" it's how you pronounce "killer" in Greek

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be great to know more about the plot and story line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muddled Michael

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Crows
    Julio Banderas

0|0
    0|0
  • The Mischievous Misfits
    The Basketcase Bombers
    The Bulletproof Bandits