Can you help me come up with an introduction for my college essay?

So far I have a thesis: I have learned three skills in my college compostion that will help me benefit in the future, they include: anaylsis, disccussing, and outling.

I keep trying to come up with something to write but my mind is blank. I just need 5 sentence haha!

I am done! I finish! I am a free women haha!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I always start with a famous quote that somehow relates to the subject. It's a great way to start an essay as it makes the transition into it easy and it's a good hook. The beginning should always have a compelling hook. Saying something famous does just that.

• Good idea!

• Just type into google "quotes about [the general subject of what you're writing]" and then brainyquote or goodreads are usually the ones that pop up and usually have hundreds of things that are relate-able to what you're writing and just look through and find one that you like that you can tie in easily.

What Guys Said 4

• for starters, you could explain what the essay is about... not in the essay, i mean to the general public on this site

• Well why not just use *that*? "I have learned three skills in my college compostion that will help me benefit in the future, they include: anaylsis, disccussing, and outling."

• Hello I'm (your Name), I'm an apple, and also the king of the apples. (crap I can't think of anything else)

• And it has to be in MLA format huh? Either way, doing college essays are my weakest

What Girls Said 0